Hibernian v Dundee Utd

1 minute ago, Green Day said:

I know that with Sunderland, but the issue today was our strikers inability to score, coupled with your goalkeeper having a tremendous few worldy saves. Neither of those issues are related to your point above.

Think we’ve only dropped points from a winning position twice this season (today and Celtc). 

1 minute ago, Zing. said:

Think we’ve only dropped points from a winning position twice this season (today and Celtc). 

Yep, I thought that too. Both were gutting, and I am off for a bevvy now................. but - as I said to the DAB above, I am overall reasonably happy with where we are.

The strikers were mince today and their keeper had a worldy - not a brill combo for us.......

41 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Yep, I thought that too. Both were gutting, and I am off for a bevvy now................. but - as I said to the DAB above, I am overall reasonably happy with where we are.

The strikers were mince today and their keeper had a worldy - not a brill combo for us.......

Most of Benji's saves were from United players, tbf. Nothing exceptional from any Hibs' efforts. 

1 hour ago, arabdelic said:

Its a moot point. We are just back in The Premiership. If we stay up and strengthen our squad for next season that will be progress for us.

I was just offering an observation on Ross as manager. My English team is Sunderland.  His fatal flaw was too many draws from winning positions. 

The difference being that at Sunderland, he played too negatively when in those positions. That certainly wasn't the case here - we had a ton of chances, but with your superb keeper and our not-quite-good-enough-on-the-day finishing, only one goal went in.

32 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:
1 hour ago, TonyFerrino said:
Would've been 18-1 if it wasn't for their keeper, honest mate.  

Well, it's probably just as well we chose to play a goalkeeper then. I think we might have been in trouble had we not had one.

Tactical masterstroke. 

The bed wetters are out in force. On another day it would have been 5 and we would be all praising Ross for a masterclass. Great goalkeeping and poor finishing cost us today, nothing more nothing less. I expected a better game from United but they were poor. Will be the luckiest point they will gain all season.