Jump to content
Les Cabbage

Hibernian v Dundee Utd

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Who else was on this. 

Letting my winnings ride!!

 

Might soften the blow.

623CC53E-9306-419E-B161-A0E15C390B9D.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Totally fair result.  Here's a novel idea Micky, just let them fucking play next week. You can go mega defensive against the erse cheeks if you want but let's treat the rest of the league like the bog standard mediocre teams they are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

First half Seigrist saved us several times over, better second half, unsure if we really deserved a point out of that.

For your keepers saves alone, yes.  The finishing wasn't exactly stellar, but keeper still had to stop them and did nae bother.  Then you take your chance and bang.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jack Ross is showing signs of repeating the same pattern  which got him the sack at Sunderland not winning matches from winning positions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

First half Seigrist saved us several times over, better second half, unsure if we really deserved a point out of that.

When you try to win a race with your trousers round your ankles for 2/3 of the distance you have to say you deserve it to get a photo finish at the end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, arabdelic said:

Jack Ross is showing signs of repeating the same pattern  which got him the sack at Sunderland not winning matches from winning positions. 

Yes, I would much rather we were in Dundee Utds position.................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A combination of the United keeper playing very well and our finishing being dreadful has cost us the win. I love big Doidge but he’s useless in front of goal way too often. 

Edited by Zing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Steal a point in the 91st minute and the Funsters throwing away a three goal lead.  Think I’ll have a glass of wine tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ArabianKnight said:

HiDees brothers in arms today eh 

They have thumb-thing in common.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Yes, I would much rather we were in Dundee Utds position.................

Its a moot point. We are just back in The Premiership. If we stay up and strengthen our squad for next season that will be progress for us.

 

I was just offering an observation on Ross as manager. My English team is Sunderland.  His fatal flaw was too many draws from winning positions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, arabdelic said:

Its a moot point. We are just back in The Premiership. If we stay up and strengthen our squad for next season that will be progress for us.

 

I was just offering an observation on Ross as manager. My English team is Sunderland.  His fatal flaw was too many draws from winning positions. 

Hes not a very good manager is the truth of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...