Hibernian v Dundee Utd

3 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

First half Seigrist saved us several times over, better second half, unsure if we really deserved a point out of that.

For your keepers saves alone, yes.  The finishing wasn't exactly stellar, but keeper still had to stop them and did nae bother.  Then you take your chance and bang.

6 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

First half Seigrist saved us several times over, better second half, unsure if we really deserved a point out of that.

When you try to win a race with your trousers round your ankles for 2/3 of the distance you have to say you deserve it to get a photo finish at the end.

4 minutes ago, arabdelic said:

Jack Ross is showing signs of repeating the same pattern  which got him the sack at Sunderland not winning matches from winning positions. 

Yes, I would much rather we were in Dundee Utds position.................

7 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Yes, I would much rather we were in Dundee Utds position.................

Its a moot point. We are just back in The Premiership. If we stay up and strengthen our squad for next season that will be progress for us.

I was just offering an observation on Ross as manager. My English team is Sunderland.  His fatal flaw was too many draws from winning positions. 

1 minute ago, arabdelic said:

Its a moot point. We are just back in The Premiership. If we stay up and strengthen our squad for next season that will be progress for us.

I was just offering an observation on Ross as manager. My English team is Sunderland.  His fatal flaw was too many draws from winning positions. 

Hes not a very good manager is the truth of it.

1 minute ago, arabdelic said:

I know that with Sunderland, but the issue today was our strikers inability to score, coupled with your goalkeeper having a tremendous few worldy saves. Neither of those issues are related to your point above.