Kilmarnock v Aberdeen

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Good stat from Sky to highlight that we have never lost a goal in the last 10 minutes of a league game this season, but this was turned round by the “McInnes out” brigade on Facebook to say that is because he brings all his defenders on as subs with 15 minutes to go.

Joey, the doubters are always going to doubt mate 

7 hours ago, ancientnoise said:

He seems determined to be the kind of hold-up. out-ball man that can't hold up nor control the ball.

It's like watching a man in flippers trying to control a helium balloon.

Aye, it’s actually comical watching him at times. 

I’ve genuinely never seen a big guy lose out on as many headers as he does. I suppose Dyer and the other players need to be criticised for that too as they continue to lump the ball to him despite it clearly never working. 

I think people think Kabamba is a decent player because they seen him on that one game on Sky v Celtic where he played pretty well - despite never really being a goal threat. 

3 hours ago, Irrational Behaviour said:

How has Tshibola played for Killie this season?

I thought he started excellently but he’s slowly reverting back to the Tshibola of old - slow, ponderous, slack. 

To be fair to him, that has coincided with our worst run of form and everyone else playing like utter ass but still, he never has struck me as the type of player than can single handedly change a game for the better when things aren’t going your teams way. 

1 hour ago, Irrational Behaviour said:

Always thought he'd be on our radar. Very much a McInnes type player. Not a position we need covered at the moment but I believe he's out of contract in the summer? 

He looked better than Ojo, but we can't go signing people on that criterion alone; the squad would be huge. 

I think Kabamba has something to offer, but we're not getting the most out of him by using him as a target man. He needs players to get close to him, but a lot of the time we're essentially asking him to win flick-ons to nobody, or slinging a million crosses at his head from all angles. He's good at holding off defenders, so we need to be playing balls down the side for him to do that and then bring others into the game.

Just now, craigkillie said:

I think Kabamba has something to offer, but we're not getting the most out of him by using him as a target man. He needs players to get close to him, but a lot of the time we're essentially asking him to win flick-ons to nobody, or slinging a million crosses at his head from all angles. He's good at holding off defenders, so we need to be playing balls down the side for him to do that and then bring others into the game.

That was my initial thoughts on him but truthfully from watching him this season I just don’t think he has the quality required to be a starting striker at this level. 

He can’t shoot, he can’t dribble with a ball, he appears to be incredibly weak most of the time and doesn’t have an aerial threat. For every one good game he has, which tend to be very good to be fair to him, he then goes on to have about five bad games but again maybe I’m being harsh because I suppose you could say that about our entire squad! 

We miss Dicker massively, it's no coincidence the performances have fell off a cliff since he's been out injured.

The last time we had any fight or dig about us was the last time he played, Ross Co with the 10 men.

Edited by C4mmy31