Best and Worst Contributors 2020.

SANTAN

I thought a lot of other sub sections are doing one of these so it's only fair we have one in the heavy weight... gladiatorial... intellectual arena that is the P&B Politics Forum. 

The rules are very simple. Who's posts have you enjoyed this year and who's have you not? Is there any memorable moments? Do you want to pour out some Whisky for your fallen comrades? Of course I've only posted here in the past few months so I'm expecting I'll have missed a lot of good content and contribution from people. 

(Trolls need not apply.)

I've opted for 3 categories, very catch all. Apologies if I've forgotten anyone and your ego is deflated, feel free to request so and I can put you in the list. 

Top Tier Content Creators - @MixuFruit

@ICTChris

@NotThePars

@The_Kincardine

Room for improvement, yet also space for regression

@welshbairn

@Henderson to deliver .....

@John Lambies Doos

@Gordon EF

@Glen Sannox

@Thistle_do_nicely

@Aufc

@DeeTillEhDeh

Deplorable Reprobates, most likely incels - 

@Day of the Lords

@Antlion

@JMDP

Edited by Stormzy

This wildcat poll will not be recognised by the international community. Unlucks.

On a more serious note, the comrades know who they are. 

Those that aren't tagged in the op, honourable mentions for @rentonwho's measured contributions are always welcome and @Ad Libreporting direct from the nerve centre of British democracy and for the Dale Carrick face in 2015.

22 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

This wildcat poll will not be recognised by the international community. Unlucks.

On a more serious note, the comrades know who they are. 

Those that aren't tagged in the op, honourable mentions for @rentonwho's measured contributions are always welcome and @Ad Libreporting direct from the nerve centre of British democracy and for the Dale Carrick face in 2015.

Ad Lib and renton posts are the equivalent of surgical strikes of reason, expertise and evidence in a sea of blinkered jobbers flailing around frantically.

I thought a lot of other sub sections are doing one of these so it's only fair we have one in the heavy weight... gladiatorial... intellectual arena that is the P&B Politics Forum. 
The rules are very simple. Who's posts have you enjoyed this year and who's have you not? Is their any memorable moments? Do you want to pour out some Whiskey for your fallen comrades? Of course I've only posted here in the past few months so I'm expecting I'll have missed a lot of good content and contribution from people. 
(Trolls need not apply.)
I've opted for 3 categories, very catch all. Apologies if I've forgotten anyone and your ego is deflated, feel free to request so and I can put you in the list. 
Top Tier Content Creators - [mention=75884]MixuFruit[/mention]
[mention=198]ICTChris[/mention]
[mention=25417]NotThePars[/mention]
[mention=44711]The_Kincardine[/mention]
Room for improvement, yet also space for regression
[mention=30062]welshbairn[/mention]
[mention=69974]Henderson to deliver .....[/mention]
[mention=45409]John Lambies Doos[/mention]
[mention=672]Gordon EF[/mention]
[mention=23831]Glen Sannox[/mention]
[mention=19852]Thistle_do_nicely[/mention]
[mention=5691]Aufc[/mention]
[mention=22650]DeeTillEhDeh[/mention]
Deplore Reprobates, most likely incels - 
[mention=15829]Day of the Lords[/mention]
[mention=64437]Antlion[/mention]
[mention=18833]JMDP[/mention]

Smell yer maw

1 hour ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Pretty much anyone who worships Andy Wightman to an unhealthy extent is top tier for me.

53 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

image.png.2911391138e7b2b4f7baea3181445a9c.png

My life improved exponentially when I started making all decisions based on the "What Would Wightman Do?" Principle. 

The sooner that man declares himself Dictator Perpetuo, the better we'll all be. Crowning to be held at the Forum of Wightman (currently George Square). Date and Time TBC.

11 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

The best thing about building a cult of personality around Andy Wightman is how personally annoyed he would be if it gained any traction.

The exact reason it needs to happen, IMO. The hero we need AND deserve right now. Overlord Wightman, lead us to the promised land.