Travelling to another places

SmudgePop

I have neighbor problems and they always find a way to start a fight on me IDK why but I think the girl was jealous of my backyard and she always says that I must remove those. WHY? I don't like fighting and that place is horrible so I decided to move another place but since there's this pandemic, I can't move yet and It gives me anxiety and depression. In these times, What would you do? How do I cope my mental emotion right now?

3 hours ago, SmudgePop said:

I have neighbor problems and they always find a way to start a fight on me IDK why but I think the girl was jealous of my backyard and she always says that I must remove those. WHY? I don't like fighting and that place is horrible so I decided to move another place but since there's this pandemic, I can't move yet and It gives me anxiety and depression. In these times, What would you do? How do I cope my mental emotion right now?

Pay someone to put a screwdriver through her temple.

Edited by The Derry

3 hours ago, SmudgePop said:

The pandemic is a load of made up shite, other than that any of the examples above sound fine. As for depression, give yourself a shake, man up.

On 16/12/2020 at 04:12, SmudgePop said:

You a Dunfermline fan m8?

On 16/12/2020 at 05:12, SmudgePop said:

Ignore the stupid answers.

Im not qualified or experienced enough to advise you on anxiety or depression mate. Try the depression thread. There's some good guys on there who can help.

As for the neighbour situation. I find it hard to believe that she is starting fights with you due to jealousy of your garden. 

What is it she is asking you to remove? It wasn't clear.

Maybe you have to look at it from their point of view as well. And see if you are doing anything which may be annoying them. You might not be, i dont know. It might be all on their side. But its worth considering.

Hopefully you will be able to move soon and things will improve.

On 19/12/2020 at 03:47, BingMcCrosby said:

Ignore the stupid answers.

Im not qualified or experienced enough to advise you on anxiety or depression mate. Try the depression thread. There's some good guys on there who can help.

As for the neighbour situation. I find it hard to believe that she is starting fights with you due to jealousy of your garden. 

What is it she is asking you to remove? It wasn't clear.

Maybe you have to look at it from their point of view as well. And see if you are doing anything which may be annoying them. You might not be, i dont know. It might be all on their side. But its worth considering.

Hopefully you will be able to move soon and things will improve.

I owe you this, thanks for your thoughts.  Right now I don't pay attention to them anymore and I don't go out much. I just spend my extra time reading some articles.  And found this article, https://adaa.org/learn-from-us/from-the-experts/blog-posts/consumer/top-ten-covid-19-anxiety-reduction-strategies. I find it interesting and I want to work with it.  Hope I can finally beat this feeling. Just wish me luck.

On 16/12/2020 at 12:12, SmudgePop said:

Be a man dude, face her! I really hate jealous neighbors. So irritating.