Best & Worst Posters 2020

200.gif&key=6c378b4bf69ac858a348be4494896dfb4a721f40d2f6fa12185b0588ae72c333

Hello. As posted elsewhere [mention=46733]johnnydun[/mention] run out of time to get this started, so here we are.

Welcome to the best and worst posters of 2020, the Championship Edition. 

I shall be accepting votes via PM. If you wish to reveal your votes on this topic, I completely encourage that. 

Voting will last until 5pm on Thursday December 24th. First announcements will be on Boxing Day. 

Remember, treat 'em mean and keep' em keen. 

Edit : There will be no ties (unlucky [mention=66969]101[/mention], lol) in the event of the same amount of votes being cast by the public I will hole the decisive vote.

Thank you. 

200.gif&key=80f9ae7b760c7acab6e05f9464caabeee77f51b1fa244cd0c6440c607817de5e

Don't just encourage the reveals - it dhpukd be compulsory for the tears and snotters.

PS You are going to finish this unlike Tarmo's and Ludo's attempts at polls?

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

PS You are going to finish this unlike Tarmo'd and Ludo's attempts at polls?

Absolutely. 

From the votes cast already, @pawpar looks like he's not very well liked on these boards. Scathing, I would describe it.

Just under a week left, can things change? Tune in to find out. 

14 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Season 2 Hello GIF by Friends

Hello. As posted elsewhere @johnnydun run out of time to get this started, so here we are.

I shall be accepting votes via PM. If you wish to reveal your votes on this topic, I completely encourage that. 

Voting will last until 5pm on Thursday December 24th. First announcements will be on Boxing Day. 

Edit : There will be no ties (unlucky @101, lol) in the event of the same amount of votes being cast by the public I will hole the decisive vote.

Thank you. 

So Excited Reaction GIF

Good man @Mr. Alli. I just wouldn't have the time to do it justice.

Tbh I hardly bother venturing outsides the All Things Dundee FC thread so I am unfamiliar with the regular posters of most teams. 

Fucking idiots:

@8GamesToGo / @Pet Jeden  - for his utterly desperate mewling all summer over Hearts' richly deserved relegation

@Frank conner - for being monumentally thick

Is that Hucker guy a Morton fan? He's usually fucking seething about something. 

And Arbroath FC's entire support for bringing almost Junior forum levels of idiocy to the Championship. 

Fucking sound c***s:

@Tynierose for carrying out some richly deserved emptyings of various arseholes

My esteemed colleagues @Mr. Alli, @Ludo*1, @johnnydun, and indeed most other Dees who are by and large excellent contributors. 

@virginton's ability to trigger various nutters with virtually no effort is to be admired, @Dunning1874 and @GiGi are also thoroughly sound individuals. 

I can't be fucked thinking of any others tbh. 

On 16/12/2020 at 03:50, Mr. Alli said:

Season 2 Hello GIF by Friends

Hello. As posted elsewhere @johnnydun run out of time to get this started, so here we are.

Edit : There will be no ties (unlucky @101, lol) in the event of the same amount of votes being cast by the public I will hole the decisive vote.

Thank you. 

So Excited Reaction GIF

Is this best and worst for each team?

I’m old and my memory is fading...

4 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

My own personal list will be published tomorrow. Good news for @LeodhasXD, @Stellaboz & @lichtie23.

Baaaaaaaad news for @pawpar, @BFTD & @Rudolph Hucker.

Sitting Matt Hancock GIF by GIPHY News

Sorry, pinbrain, but not one solitary f**k given here about this thread. 

Or about you. 

😁

7 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

Tbh I hardly bother venturing outsides the All Things Dundee FC thread so I am unfamiliar with the regular posters of most teams. 

Fucking idiots:

@8GamesToGo / @Pet Jeden  - for his utterly desperate mewling all summer over Hearts' richly deserved relegation

@Frank conner - for being monumentally thick

Is that Hucker guy a Morton fan? He's usually fucking seething about something. 

And Arbroath FC's entire support for bringing almost Junior forum levels of idiocy to the Championship. 

Fucking sound c***s:

@Tynierose for carrying out some richly deserved emptyings of various arseholes

My esteemed colleagues @Mr. Alli, @Ludo*1, @johnnydun, and indeed most other Dees who are by and large excellent contributors. 

@virginton's ability to trigger various nutters with virtually no effort is to be admired, @Dunning1874 and @GiGi are also thoroughly sound individuals. 

I can't be fucked thinking of any others tbh. 

Another sad c**t who spends half his life on a forum!