Basement battle: County vs Accies

4 hours ago, cdisaaccie said:

On camera, shown in highlights but went unmentioned by pundits on Sportscene.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Vigurs get offered a ban by the compliance officer.

Would take a ban for him in a heartbeat, he's cost us numerous times this season.

11 hours ago, cdisaaccie said:

On camera, shown in highlights but went unmentioned by pundits on Sportscene.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Vigurs get offered a ban by the compliance officer.

That's an awful intervention and I can only guess he was frustrated by his ineptitude in forgetting to run fast and instead reverting to a languorous jog which did nothing to improve on the series of horrid defensive efforts that together conspired to gift the game.

On 19/12/2020 at 20:45, Owsley said:

And get it right up you Ian Vigurs, lashing out at Scott Martin after he scored, injuring him and now he's probably a doubt for midweek.

I watched him last season against our reserves and he was the Billy Big Bollocks going around the pitch threatening wee boys.

Just a shame none of our first team or fringe  players were playing to take him out.I reckon a Gogic or Steve Davies would have put his gas at a peep.