Arbroath vs Ayr United

17 minutes ago, clashcityrocker said:

I think there will be changes up front for Arbroath on Saturday - 2 goals out of 7 games in the league will be keeping Dick Campbell awake at nights.

Won't make any difference with our rock solid defence.

Although with our own reluctance to hit the back of the net this sounds like a belter all round.

This is the team i would go with on Saturday :-

Gaston

JT Little TOB Hammy

McKenna Miko Craigen Linn

Doolan Swankie

Maybe a bit of a shame on Whatley but he is just coming back from injury and seemed to take a bit of a knock on Saturday plus could be an argument that Ruth and Smith should get more of a chance but they are good options to come off the bench with plenty pace plus the energy of Goldie and Stewart and trickery of Donnelly but i would go with this starting XI with TWO up front and Linn having a free role and changing wings when required which still keeps a solid midfield with plenty energy and McKenna pushing forward when the opportunity arises. 

Gaston

JT Little TOB Hammy

Doolan Swankie

Maybe a bit of a shame on Whatley but he is just coming back from injury and seemed to take a bit of a knock on Saturday plus could be an argument that Ruth and Smith should get more of a chance but they are good options to come off the bench with plenty pace plus the energy of Goldie and Stewart and trickery of Donnelly but i would go with this starting XI with TWO up front and Linn having a free role and changing wings when required which still keeps a solid midfield with plenty energy and McKenna pushing forward when the opportunity arises. 

I’d have Ruth instead of Doolan.

45 minutes ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

Gaston

JT Little TOB Hammy

Doolan Swankie

No, just no, Stewart on the right, Whately for Craigen and Luke the Duke up front with either Swanks or McKenna in behind

Get the players and management team to come out and see the incredible supporters wall for motivation and inspiration prior to kick off to get the fire in the belly’s and remind them that even though we aren’t there in person we are always and forever behind the team from all over 🇱🇻⚽🙌

Edited by 36-0 Maroon

Gaston
JT little tob hammy
Stewart (gold/McKenna) whatley miko linn
LD

Need to go back to what works for us. Wingers need to be higher up the park to support LD with gold or McKenna being more advanced out the midfield 3. Hopefully don’t just aimlessly punt the ball up and waste possession this week. I’d like to see Ruth get a chance as the striker at some point.

Must win tomorrow as next Saturday is almost a guaranteed defeat.

Sinisalo

Muirhead, Baird, Roscoe, Houston

Murdoch      Chalmers 

Smith             Moffat             Walsh

McCowan 

Gaston
JT little tob hammy
Stewart (gold/McKenna) whatley miko linn
LD

Need to go back to what works for us. Wingers need to be higher up the park to support LD with gold or McKenna being more advanced out the midfield 3. Hopefully don’t just aimlessly punt the ball up and waste possession this week. I’d like to see Ruth get a chance as the striker at some point.

Am in no way a fan of the long ball, but we need to try something different or it will be to late, so possibly we need to become a little more agricultural in our tactics

Must win tomorrow as next Saturday is almost a guaranteed defeat.
                            Sinisalo
Muirhead, Baird, Roscoe, Houston
              Murdoch      Chalmers 
Smith             Moffat             Walsh
                            McCowan 
Probably lose tomorrow and beat Hearts.