Arbroath vs Ayr United

Brilliant first half performance.

Bit of luck with the wind, but Miko has been good, TOB back to his best, Hilson (not been a huge fan) has done well too ; but POTH for me, has been Donnelly - although he really should have scored to make it 3 - he's worked his arse off, and made some clever wee runs, balls with the odd mistake, love his work rate and hopefully we'll get another chance and a goal for him.

Seriously, going with a 4-2-3-1 into that wind is tactical ineptitude from Kerr.  If he wanted to switch at half time when we have the wind, so be it, but to line up that way into the wind beggars belief.  Games over and no doubt 

another Kerr interview bemoaning our mysterious inability to get a foothold in games.

4 minutes ago, HMIP said:

Seriously, going with a 4-2-3-1 into that wind is tactical ineptitude from Kerr.  If he wanted to switch at half time when we have the wind, so be it, but to line up that way into the wind beggars belief.  Games over and no doubt 

another Kerr interview bemoaning our mysterious inability to get a foothold in games.

Umm you have no idea if you are playing into the wind or not before the game begins. 

We made the mistake against Arbroath at home in the wind affected game of doing what you suggested and it also backfired. 

3 minutes ago, Hursty said:

fortunately being the terrible fan that I am I saw it coming so at least the stream is free.  Need to put a couple of quid on the comeback now to even it out even though I really cant see it!

Tbf business is business. You'll be doing well in the picks as well presumably?