Arbroath vs Ayr United

Okay - was waitin on a Red Lichtie startin this 'home' thread but here goes whatever.....

You lot are strugglin and need a result. That p***k/Dick Campbell will have you up for it as a result. Good. I suspect you'll need to be if Smith and Walsh are selected by Kerr for the first time together this season.

Me? I just want a game without the elements having a major say in things.

'Mon Ayr. 

I think we have to give the players who have not been getting game time lately like Swanks a start, he is a player who can play assists and can also score a goal out of nothing something we have lacked.
C'Mon the Red Lichties, 36-0.

Swankie hasn’t scored a league goal since we were in League 1.

I would run with this team if possible 

Gaston

JT Little TOB Hammy

Ruth Miko Swanks Whatley Linn

Mckenna

Enough energy and pace in that team to cause problems going forward with Whatley & Miko in particular providing more supportive cover for the back 4 🇱🇻⚽ A player with Swanks passing ability and creativeness could be key here in what will be another tight game 

I really like Gold but I think him Hilson and Doolan need a break and we need to freshen things up, If we are needing a goal you still have the likes of Smith & Donnelly as further attacking options with Craigen & Stewart options with Gold to give the midfield and defensive a boost if we are protecting a lead.

Edited by 36-0 Maroon

We were told the same before Alloa and it turned out to be a shambles lol. Shambles streams seem to follow us to every away game lol  

Alloa still use pixelot don’t they? But with a joystick. We have totally ditched pixelot and use a camera from the far side that is manned for the 90 minutes

26 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Alloa still use pixelot don’t they? But with a joystick. We have totally ditched pixelot and use a camera from the far side that is manned for the 90 minutes

The difference in quality is night and day, So glad the club listened to us fans and we can now finally deliver a great product to Lichties all over the world but to also away fans following there team and not having the pixelot fear

1 minute ago, clashcityrocker said:

I think there will be changes up front for Arbroath on Saturday - 2 goals out of 7 games in the league will be keeping Dick Campbell awake at nights.

I pity his missus