Thistle vs Peterhead - December 19th

That'll be the league gone by this time next week then. 

McCall has retained a good part of the dross that got us in this position and only added to said dross with his own signings. We'll probably get a play off and may even shan a promotion, but there's nothing worth keeping beyond next season - manager included.

55 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Why has Lyons not been starting for Thistle? Been surprised at him being on the bench every week, particularly given the injuries you've had.

Has done nothing of note at all in the game time he has had, other than running into, and losing the ball to, opposition defenders.

On 14/12/2020 at 18:47, R&Y99 said:

Three wins and a draw from our last four league outings. We are starting to find some form and are looking more like a team that actually wants to win the title.  Defensively we are looking good, with five consecutive clean sheets, going forward we have been creating a lot of chances but not scoring enough.
Peterhead have won three times this season and I expect a difficult encounter. 
Simply we have to win this game, we can’t be dropping more points especially at home. 

Good call m8.

image.gif.72940c8e2eeaf5c51fe3609ad6bffa78.gif

13 minutes ago, milhouse said:

Peterhead had our number today, not for the first time either over the years. We're far too powderpuff to win this league, should aim to get promotion via playoff.

I’m certain we will not wing the league, I’m sure we will make top 4 but unless the manager and players have a wake up call we will lose in them. 
Goalscorers are needed in January otherwise we will not qualify the playoffs. 
I would love to know why with the injuries to Rudden and Salim why McCall not get get a goal scorer on loan did his arrogance think we didn’t need one