Livingston vs Ross County - League Cup QF

ATLIS

Really looking forward to this one, probably a while since either club got a run out at Hampden and a realistic shot at a cup final.

Our last trip to the national stadium was an away day to Queens Park in the league which says a lot. 

Can't call this. League form points towards a straight forward Livi win. Our record in cups in general make me think County are winning this.

No reason to change the team anyway, unless anyone's injured.

Stryjek

Devlin  -  Fitzwater  -  Guthrie  -  Serrano

Bartley  -  Sibbald

Mullin  -  Pittman  -  Forrest

Poplatnik

Mullin will be the difference for us this time, for some strange reason he wasn't in the starting XI against County in Dingwall, and even worse, was an unused sub. Makes a huge difference to our set pieces with his deliveries, and was fantastic against St Johnstone on Sat.

Hopefully Poplatnik is ok to play, if not then Robbo showed he can do the job well too, just wish we were able to get down to the ground for the game, looking forward to it just the same, watching in the comfort of my home.

23 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Mullin will be the difference for us this time, for some strange reason he wasn't in the starting XI against County in Dingwall, and even worse, was an unused sub. Makes a huge difference to our set pieces with his deliveries, and was fantastic against St Johnstone on Sat.

Hopefully Poplatnik is ok to play, if not then Robbo showed he can do the job well too, just wish we were able to get down to the ground for the game, looking forward to it just the same, watching in the comfort of my home.

Davie on LFC live with a pre match interview only player not in the squad is Tiffoney  (tight Hamstring) being replaced with Steve Lawson, I obviously don't know what happens in training but I would be surprised if we don't start the same 11 again. 

51 minutes ago, Lothiangamer said:

Davie on LFC live with a pre match interview only player not in the squad is Tiffoney  (tight Hamstring) being replaced with Steve Lawson, I obviously don't know what happens in training but I would be surprised if we don't start the same 11 again. 

Cheers.

Hearing Poplatnik came off because of a rib injury he got against Utd was bothering him. If he's in the match squad tomorrow we'll maybe still see Robbo starting and Poplatnik coming on later to replace him after he's ran himself into the ground in the 2nd half. Just to save him a bit if his ribs are still sore, either way we're good to go whichever one starts.

2 hours ago, frankthetank22 said:

We'll win this and it'll cover over the cracks for some folk to defend Kettlewell and we'll be stuck with him until it's too late and we're relegation certainties.

2-4 to the County

Thank goodness for this, hate when opposition fans all say they'll lose, 9 times out of 10 they beat us when that happens.

6 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Anyone know the reason we need the stadium announcer, he's currently reading out the team sheet and drowning out the LFC live guys commentating on the game who are also reading out the names on the team sheet.

Thousands on the hill.

Mullin against Josh Reid scares the absolute f**k out of me. For all his talent, tricky wingers with a wee bit of pace can take the piss out of him.

3-0 Livi incoming.