Reggie Perrin

Bairns v the Grandweans of Section B

2 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I'd get Lee miller on for dowds.

Also a good shout.

Ive been a fan of dowds so far this season, but looks drained of confidence today 

Airdrie nowhere near as shite as advertised by their fans, should be docked points imo.
We've had a couple of decent attacks and should have scored with one of our big chances but we'll need to do a lot more in an attacking sense if we're to win here.

How bad is our finishing. Sammon got unlucky in that the defender made a good block but he should be burying that. This game is there for the taking so we better go takd it second half.

We are utterly shite. No chance we’re getting anything from this now, we have absolutely nothing going forward.

I kinda suspect you don’t really mean that...

2 minutes ago, Diamond Oracle said:

We are utterly shite. No chance we’re getting anything from this now, we have absolutely nothing going forward.

The longer it goes without us scoring though the more chance you have of nicking something with a wonder strike or mistake. 

Sorry, but Dowds control is really shocking.  A number of moves are breaking down where the ball rebounds a good yard off him. I'd play Morrison in his place today, not only has better control but far more mobility. 

(Hope that means Dowds turns matchwinner in the 2nd half). 

1 minute ago, Dennistoun Bairn said:

Sorry, but Dowds control is really shocking.  A number of moves are breaking down where the ball rebounds a good yard off him. I'd play Morrison in his place today, not only has better control but far more mobility. 

(Hope that means Dowds turns matchwinner in the 2nd half). 

Yeah he’s the anti-Sammon.  Gets himself into good positions but struggles to do anything once he gets there.

7 minutes ago, Disco Duck said:

Yeah he’s the anti-Sammon.  Gets himself into good positions but struggles to do anything once he gets there.

Then out the blue he does something decent.

Telfer, Dowds and Leitch i would say all been quiet or offered no that much

Edited by AL-FFC

1 minute ago, Baggio said:

Gomis has been tremendous, Telfer back to his old self.

Gomis seems to turn it when it starts to go scrappy, agreed with Telfer next subs i reckon Francis and Miller for Sammon and Dowds

Wish our players would stop this shooting from distance pish today. Every single one has been no where near hitting the target.

4 minutes ago, Baggio said:

Gomis has been tremendous, Telfer back to his old self.

Telfer always struggled against a packed opposition midfield. He's only good when given time and space to play.

Edited by Shadwell Dog