Bairns v the Grandweans of Section B

1 minute ago, Dennistoun Bairn said:

Sorry, but Dowds control is really shocking.  A number of moves are breaking down where the ball rebounds a good yard off him. I'd play Morrison in his place today, not only has better control but far more mobility. 

(Hope that means Dowds turns matchwinner in the 2nd half). 

Yeah he’s the anti-Sammon.  Gets himself into good positions but struggles to do anything once he gets there.

1 minute ago, Baggio said:

Gomis has been tremendous, Telfer back to his old self.

Gomis seems to turn it when it starts to go scrappy, agreed with Telfer next subs i reckon Francis and Miller for Sammon and Dowds

1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Telfer always struggled against a packed opposition midfield. He's good when given time and space to play.

Thats the thing not getting that much time and space, only way this is going to break down is if we get a goal and Airdrie collapse just a case of biding our time.

Just now, Shadwell Dog said:

Agree with dowds off but I'd probably have had sammon up top with miller for a bit longer.

Would like to say they are similar but there no where near just something about that one i dont think would work right