Bairns v the Grandweans of Section B

Just now, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Airdrie look a solid side. Midfield need to push a bit wider and stretch the play more imo 

Yet at the same time made of glass....seem to fall over and get damaged quite easily!  Def our first 20 but not so great since then.  Leitch/ Connolly/Telfer is fine in possession, but not without the ball.

Just now, Disco Duck said:

I disagree, I think his finishing is usually fine.  His reactions are piss poor though, meaning he’s never in the right place for a quick ball

It used to be his work rate that was the problem but in recent times it's his inability to put the ball in the net.His finishing against Peterhead was awful and has been again in this game. Straight at the keeper again and again. Going to cost us one of these games.

2 minutes ago, Diamond Oracle said:

We are utterly shite. No chance we’re getting anything from this now, we have absolutely nothing going forward.

The longer it goes without us scoring though the more chance you have of nicking something with a wonder strike or mistake. 

Sorry, but Dowds control is really shocking.  A number of moves are breaking down where the ball rebounds a good yard off him. I'd play Morrison in his place today, not only has better control but far more mobility. 

(Hope that means Dowds turns matchwinner in the 2nd half).