Bairns v the Grandweans of Section B

Given the two floodlights were bought/ constructed around 16 years ago they'll be well out of any sort of warranty or defects liability period. I imagine the club will have no option but to cough up, probably won't be cheap either

Between that, the undersoil heating and main stand roof problems we haven't had much luck with the stadium

Edited by NavyBlueArmy1876

1 minute ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Given the two floodlights were bought/ constructed around 16 years ago they'll be well out of any sort of warranty or defects liability period. I imagine the club will have no option but to cough up, probably won't be cheap either

Between that, the undersoil heating and main stand roof problems we haven't had much luck with the stadium

Do the stadium company not foot the bill rather than the club?

Just now, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

I had assumed it would be the club if we were responsible for the 'pitchside' assets, could be wrong though.

I thought we were only classed as tenants and the stadium company was responsible for maintaining it?

3 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

I thought we were only classed as tenants and the stadium company was responsible for maintaining it?

Usual lack of clarity in who owns what etc but I thought we owned everything to do with football . Ie the main stand bits facing the pitch, the pitch.and north stand plus some areas on the bottom floor of the west stand. SA owning the south stand and the fcsl the rest. I would've thought that we would own the floodlights too and have to maintain them just like the pitch itself but who knows.

Edited by Shadwell Dog