P&B Posters' Teams List

Bully Wee Villa

Browns stadium seems to be in a picturesque area.

I've never been to any NFL stadium (unless you count Wembley/Tottenham). Not sure if anyone on here could advise?

Vikings have a roof which puts me off as I always feel that's cheating. Would probably be grateful for it if I ever visited in December, though.

Muni-Lot_Browns-Tailgate-22-large-e1617566256883.jpg

9 minutes ago, Small Bovine Maisonette said:

I've never been to any NFL stadium (unless you count Wembley/Tottenham). Not sure if anyone on here could advise?

Vikings have a roof which puts me off as I always feel that's cheating. Would probably be grateful for it if I ever visited in December, though.

Have been to several NFL stadiums across the pond. The old and new Cowboys stadiums, Louisiana Superdome, FedEx Field, Mile High, Georgia Dome, University of Phoenix Stadium, CenturyLink Field, and MetLife Stadium. Favourite stadium was Mile High in Denver, but the new Spurs stadium is every bit as good, if not better, than any of the Stateside ones I’ve been in.

57 minutes ago, Small Bovine Maisonette said:

I love Browns stadium. The really steep stands make it look great imo. Proximity to Lake Erie (it’s basically in the water) means you get some wild weather in there as well.

To add: love that the Vikings play in purple. Big Fiorentina fan so there's a crossover. And....looked up the stadium:

220px-US_Bank_Stadium_interior_-_Minnesota_Vikings_orientation.jpg.6caf398a4c9d483567bf0af92f22f460.jpg

No bad. Bit modern. But nice view
RE: The Vikes you'd be looking at post-season football every 3-4 seasons roughly going by history since the 90's.

The NFC North also has the prospect of a Rodgers-less Green Bay at some point in the next few years.

2 hours ago, Allan Jacobsen said:

Disgusting statement. Only thing more disgusting is Mason Crosby's inability to kick the ball in the right direction.

Purple is a lovely colour though.

F*ck it. @Small Bovine Maisonette, chuck me in the Vikings section please. Nothing like a sudden blast of rivalry to firmly fix a new sports team allegiance.

Cheesehead c*nts.

1 hour ago, The Other Foot said:

Haud the bus.

The QB of my newly-chosen team is an anti-vaxxer? 

Thanks for the warning, p***ks. 

Good luck picking an NFL team to support where there isn’t at least one absolute roaster on the books. Hey, at least you never fancied following da’ Raiders a few weeks ago.

On 27/11/2021 at 08:27, pozbaird said:

The Vikings actually have my favourite player in football, and I include the Broncos in that. Adam Thielen. Great player, great story about making it in the NFL. I love his smartness, route running, great hands, and doesn’t shy away from physical contact. An intelligent football player who is great to watch and easy to root for, even as an opposition fan.

Yer man's doing well tonight, @pozbaird

There's an awful lot of thought going into picking a team.  Just pick the Jags and be done with it.  Perennial underachievers that manage to be the biggest shite in the shitiest division.  New QB and that are still shite, high draft pick next year and they will still be ...  You get the drift.

• 4 weeks later...
On 06/12/2021 at 14:12, The Other Foot said:

I'd just like to reiterate my thanks to all those whose advice helped guide me towards the Vikings. 

Potential play-off place effectively destroyed by a weekend loss to the worst team in the league. That's EXACTLY the kind of misery I was looking for. 

Also here to give thanks to this thread!

What a year to start properly following the Bengals, Divisional winners and they have been magic to watch.