P&B Posters' Teams List

Bully Wee Villa

39 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Commiserations mate emoji17.png

I started watching them in the 80' when I was wee, I have the memories. Visited Giants Stadium in 2009 (no game) for a walk around, as I knew we were leaving. Good times the past.

I started following the Steelers midway through last season purely because they wear the same colours as Livi. Now that I'm more able to watch the games I thought I'd try get more into it as a sport. Still getting to grips with it

Be careful, it’s a game that will suck you in very easily. Next thing you know you will be taking Mondays off work to watch the Steelers being blown out 35-14 to the Packers at 3.30am

1 hour ago, lichtie23 said:

Be careful, it’s a game that will suck you in very easily. Next thing you know you will be taking Mondays off work to watch the Steelers being blown out 35-14 to the Packers at 3.30am

I've found that...sat watching the Steelers v Ravens and said to myself "I'll only watch the first half then go to bed as I'm up early for work"....final few minutes of the game was nailbiting and I ended up like a coiled rope at work the next day. Still trying to get to grips with some of the rules and all the different plays

Edited by Cptn Hooch

You can't really see "all the plays". Every now and then a team will try something you've never seen before. It is one of the things that first attracted me to the game.

If ever something is confusing you or you want to ask a question just go ahead and ask on here, plenty of posters will be more than happy to encourage a recently-converted fan.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/12/2020 at 22:33, Bully Wee Villa said:

We just need Bengals, Jaguars, Bucs and Titans to have a full set between P&B now. Sure there used to be a big Titans fan on here?

CountyFan's dad is a Bengals fan although I suspect that doesnt count. He is not a member on here as far as I know! 

I watch a fair amount of college ball but don't really have a team. Actively dislike Michigan, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Alabama, Florida, Clemson and LSU for various different reasons.

Quite like Penn State but can't be supporting them because of the Sandusky stuff... that was horrendous. 

Might be an Oklahoma Sooners fan by default. 

ETA any team that has stickers on their helmets gets a hard pass. 

Edited by CountyFan