P&B Posters' Teams List

Bully Wee Villa

As discussed the other day, handy list of which P&B poster supports which team. If I've got any wrong, or any teams need adding, please let me know... also if I have spelled your name incorrectly, apologies... it was probably lichtie23's fault as I am copying his list :) . Again, just let me know and I'll change it.

If you're new to the game and looking for a team to follow, maybe pick one of the unloved teams below?

NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Arizona Cardinals (1)

die hard doonhamer

Atlanta Falcons (5)

AyrAtlanta, Gogs Grog, PB1994, Patrick Bateman, perthsaint1977

Baltimore Ravens (3)

Proposition Joe, Robin.Hood, Silvio

Buffalo Bills (4)

akredz, Fuctifano, resk, Torpar

Carolina Panthers (2)

Aloysius Snuffleupagus, Iain Morton

Chicago Bears (7)

10menwent2mow, Brummie Clyde, Bully Wee Villa, Comrie, Kris., Mr X, Sarto Mutiny

Cincinnati Bengals (2)

Florentine_Pogen, Jupiter Jazz

Cleveland Browns (4)

Chewing Taffies, ClathyDave, Fife Saint, G51

Dallas Cowboys (2)

jakedee, Sarcastic Bairn

Denver Broncos (5)

Hedgecutter, List_of_Jericho, Mark Connolly, pozbaird, steelmen

Detroit Lions (4)

GNU_Linux, ICTChris, Hughsie, King Kebab

Green Bay Packers (8)

aarbann CSC, aDONisSheep, Allan Jacobsen, BMG Spider, dundeefc1783, holsten, South Lanarkshire Jag, The Stig

Houston Texans (3)

Bino, Ignoramus, Spain

Indianapolis Colts (1)

strichener

Jacksonville Jaguars (1)

Scotty Tunbridge

Kansas City Chiefs (1)

AmericanFan

Las Vegas Raiders (6)

1320Lichtie, Busta Nut, Count Mongo del Fantastico, Hipster Dufus, Nightmare, Raidernation

Los Angeles Chargers (3)

Boo Khaki, cal234ey, Super_A

Los Angeles Rams (3)

CountyFan, Cruyff14, Utter Roaster

Miami Dolphins (5)

Bishop Briggs, Paul Marnie, Slacker, snobot, StewartyMac

Minnesota Vikings (4)

Dazzle, JDBENS, Shipa, The Other Foot

New England Patriots (5)

BukyOHare, Derry Pele, Mr Paddy, RossBFaeDundee, The Golden God

New Orleans Saints (6)

Albertlegend, Craig the Hunter, Drew Brees, itzdrk, jagtastic, TxRover (plus whoever is playing Dallas 😁)

New York Giants (5)

arab_joe, BigDoddyKane, lichtie23, Pandarilla, SlipperyP

New York Jets (6)

19QOS19, arab_joe, AyrTroopMajor, Flemboflem, Mr Brightside, Stevie Aitken's Love Child

Philadelphia Eagles (3)

Cowshed Chris, endieinreekie, WullieBroonIsGod

Pittsburgh Steelers (2)

C. MacLeod, Cptn Hooch

San Francisco 49ers (8)

Illgresi, Jute, Lambie's Pigeon Feed, Lex, peasy23, RiG, Savage Henry, Thorongil

Seattle Seahawks (5)

Bring Back Paddy Flannery, gc_smfc, jagfox BLM, Raven, swarley

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1)

Todd_is_God

Tennessee Titans (2)

Dee4Life1893, johnnydun

Washington Commanders (4)

Antiochos III, Grant228, Highlandmagyar Tier 3, Zen Archer

OTHER LEAGUES (COLLEGE, BRITISH, CFL, ETC)

Alabama Crimson Tide (1)

Andrew Driver

Birmingham Bulls (1)

Bully Wee Villa

Dundee Hurricanes (1)

RossBFaeDundee 

Georgia Bulldogs (1)

Proposition Joe

Hamilton Tiger-Cats (1)

Bully Wee Villa 

Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (1)

Bully Wee Villa

Kansas State Wildcats (1)

AmericanFan

LSU Tigers (1)

TxRover

Lutheran Lutes (1)

Craig the Hunter

Miami Hurricanes (1)

Marshmallo

Michigan Wolverines (1)

RossBFaeDundee

Notre Dame Fighting Irish (1)

The Golden God

Ohio State Buckeyes  (2)

ClathyDave, lichtie23

Oklahoma Sooners (1)

CountyFan 

Scottish Claymores (RIP) (1)

Mark Connolly 

Stanford Cardinal (1)

Jute

Texas Longhorns (1)

steelmen

Toronto Argonauts (1)

jagfox BLM

Washington Huskies (1)

Craig the Hunter

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

Unabashed Patriots fan. As for college football, embarrassed Michigan Wolverines fan. Also been to a few Dundee Hurricanes games locally, even tried out at a practice session once.

45 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

If you are adding college teams then The Ohio State Buckeyes for mr

Shitebag.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

2 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I'm gonna get the ball rolling with CFL teams, too. Will go Tiger-Cats because I like how they explain what a tiger is, in case anyone doesn't know.

Toronto Argonauts for me. I've actually seen them live. 

Dolphins. Started watching Channel 4 in 1983 and the first team that caught my eye were the Dolphins with rookie Marino. Watched Super Bowl  XIX under the covers on a portable TV trying not to get rumbled by my mum as it was school the next day and expected Marino would be back every other year but it wasn’t to be.

I also used to tune into American Forces Network on AM radio for a unreliable radio feed that came and went - it was hard being an NFL fan pre internet / satellite TV.

I haven’t followed it much for years due to Miami being absolutely rotten for much of the last 2 decades but stepped aboard the Tua hype train and got Gamepass for the 2nd half of the season and I have to say I’m loving the NFL once again.

16 minutes ago, Andrew Driver said:

Alabama Crimson Tide.  

Roll tide Roll!!!  

Geaux Tigers...and roll tide, roll, round the bowl and down the hole!

LSU for me...you’re welcome Andrew for a softened up Gators (and that scrimmage the week before).

SUPER BOWL SUPER BROWNS

Funnily enough, the only reason I support the Browns is cause I got Madden really cheap on EA Access one year, and it was the year RGIII was the Browns QB. There was one absolutely unstoppable play he could run in the Browns playbook - a play action with two double in routes. You could either throw with touch over the DB in zone, or keep it and run with it  play-side in man.

Though to be fair with their analytics focus, and loving Marc Sessler on the ATN podcast, I'd probably have ended up with Cleveland anyway.

Edited by G51

I do have a couple of teams I like and keep up with, but wouldn't call myself a fan of.

I have a large soft spot for the Browns, enjoyed their humorous ineptitude that led to 0-16, and would really like to see them go all the way now that they have a real team. Seen the Buccaneers live too (f**k knows how fans manage it every fortnight, the sun was unbearable and there was no roof cover) so I also follow their results. Have caps from both teams though. Have a soft spot for LSU too, enjoyed their National Title run, but likewise I wouldn't say their result defines my weekend.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Was brought a steelers and a bears top back from 'murica back in the 80s so always kept a look out for their results,wouldnt say i could count myself as a fan though.

Always had a soft spot for the Dolphins cos I look the balls in dolphin green shirts however having sat through a four hour shitfest in Miami's oppressive heat,also, f**k that.I do like the team they're putting together just now though so mibbes the Dolphins,mibbes the Raiders cos they're filthy remorseless b*****ds at heart which speaks volumes to my Airdrie roots.

Tl;dr Dunno, i enjoy the game and love  a good head to head game a la chiefs/dolphins,raiders/colts in wk 14.