Morton v Queens

Absolute shite as per. Created nothing more than a tame Fitzpatrick shot. Central midfield is non-existent yet again. McCabe has spent most of the game trying to be a LB. Utterly clueless.

If we aren't to get a goal (shocked if it happens tbh) then I hope Morton get another. If we're beaten by a goal that shouldn't have stood then it'll give AJ his excuse this week and deflect from him.

I can't recall the commentary being as bad last time. Can see it being muted in the second half.

Can understand why we are playing as we are given the nightmare of last week, but it’s an absolutely brutal watch and hasn’t been very effective either. 

McGinty has dealt with Goss no bother and East has been ineffective out wide. Haven’t seen much of Shields cause the ball has went just been booted over his head. 

The linesman is looking right at that foul on maxwell, horrendous decision but should’ve been defended better after that. Ferguson has to do more with that first save for me rather than parry it out in front of himself. 

If ever there was an advert for clubs like Morton and Queens abandoning FT football then that was it. A truly awful first half devoid of skill, ball retention and anything resembling entertainment. We have absolutely nothing about us - weak and soft at the back, careless personified in possession and offering nothing up front. Can only hope for a transformational performance in second half but see nothing to suggest that it will happen. It is bad enough to have a couple of passengers but when you have almost a full team of them
things generally get pretty serious.

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Absolute shite as per. Created nothing more than a tame Fitzpatrick shot. Central midfield is non-existent yet again. McCabe has spent most of the game trying to be a LB. Utterly clueless.

If we aren't to get a goal (shocked if it happens tbh) then I hope Morton get another. If we're beaten by a goal that shouldn't have stood then it'll give AJ his excuse this week and deflect from him.

I can't recall the commentary being as bad last time. Can see it being muted in the second half.

The commentators are fine apart from their fan-like astonishment every time a decision goes against Morton

The quality of the stream is excellent. No buffering at all and the picture quality is superb, probably the best Ive seen

Im finding the camera work difficult though. Its nice having multi cameras but the random switching is off-putting and for me the main camera is far too tight, which makes it jerky. If it was wider and they used the other cameras for close up work I think it would look a lot better.

1 minute ago, JK_Queens said:

Can understand why we are playing as we are given the nightmare of last week, but it’s an absolutely brutal watch and hasn’t been very effective either. 

McGinty has dealt with Goss no bother and East has been ineffective out wide. Haven’t seen much of Shields cause the ball has went just been booted over his head. 

The linesman is looking right at that foul on maxwell, horrendous decision but should’ve been defended better after that. Ferguson has to do more with that first save for me rather than parry it out in front of himself. 

Three Morton players had shots on goal without being challenged. Ferguson palms too of them straight to Morton players :rolleyes:

There is absolutely 0% chance of us scoring a goal

Three Morton players had shots on goal without being challenged. Ferguson palms too of them straight to Morton players :rolleyes:
There is absolutely 0% chance of us scoring a goal
Aye that's it. My favourites were them expecting our guy to get booked after 90 seconds for a bog standard foul. Then expecting McCabe to be sent off for a yellow cars foul.

7 minutes ago, Rjc-1988 said:

If ever there was an advert for clubs like Morton and Queens abandoning FT football then that was it. A truly awful first half devoid of skill, ball retention and anything resembling entertainment. We have absolutely nothing about us - weak and soft at the back, careless personified in possession and offering nothing up front. Can only hope for a transformational performance in second half but see nothing to suggest that it will happen. It is bad enough to have a couple of passengers but when you have almost a full team of them
things generally get pretty serious.

Smaller full time teams than both Morton & Queens (eg Hamilton & Livingston) managed just fine.