Premiership Best & Worst Posters 2020

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

Thanks everyone. I'll.wear this as a badge of honour as these awards are a good indicator of all the diddis, **** and shite flingers that have been put in their place over the last 12 months.

On the plus side you've certainly allayed any thoughts folk might have had that you're absolutely seething about it. Ooft. 

2 hours ago, Romeo said:

Thanks everyone. I'll.wear this as a badge of honour as these awards are a good indicator of all the diddis, **** and shite flingers that have been put in their place over the last 12 months.

That’s certainly one way of looking at it.

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

I assume you’re talking about a disposable syringe, did it have a needle attached?  

Yeah thats what I meant sorry, the syringe came with the silicone pack. As I was young I only had 3rd party insurance so couldn’t get a free fix (pun intended) for it that you do with fully comp.

5 hours ago, Romeo said:

See the source image

8 hours ago, gannonball said:

To cut a long story somewhat short I had purchased a silicon filler to cover over a crack in my windscreen off ebay which got delivered inadvertently  to my mums house. You needed to use a syringe to apply it and I stupidly put it in my old room after using it, along with a wad of cash I got off my mate as he was renting a room off me at the time and was I going to pub after so didn't want to have that much on me. I also stupidly didn’t shut nor lock the front  door right so my mum came home to find her front door swinging open (not a euph) , then finding a needle and a load of cash sitting on top of my bedside cabinet.

Meanwhile a good few hours later at the pub I checked my phone to find about 2 dozen missed calls, mainly from my mum and a few from my mate . I phoned my mate first who said she had phoned howling down the phone going on about some needle and cash. He could explain the cash but not the syringe, however this syringe was huge like one you would use on a fucking large animal so f**k knows how bad she thought my supposed habit was. To be fair she had found weed and poppers in my room as a teen , she is also from naive Irish farmer stock so doesn’t really have a clue about all this stuff. 

😂

21 hours ago, HibsFan said:

1584954738_Screenshot2020-12-28at20_39_16.thumb.png.8f3de65ac7eea2458a1ec1f70b8e812c.png

Pie and Bovril's most-despised Celtic posters of 2020:

They're here and they're always here, and that's unfortunately been the case for the last decade. Whilst the hardened h*n handful valiantly posted away in the seaside forums, Celtic posters had the cigars out on Pie and Bovril. They also mistook our laughing at Rangers as an unlikely Diddies-Celtic alliance, and seemed somewhat offended when they were roundly told to f**k off. Despite all that, only three posters were actually nominated in this one. Clearly there is a generally-accepted level of arsehole in every Celtic poster, and it's up to a select few to stand out and annoy P&B users even more than the average Celtic fan.

3rd - @Flybhoy, despite my attempts to reopen the polling stations, finished a rather distant third anyway. Obviously there's a lot of Pie and Bovril history that weighs heavily on poor Flybhoy, but he's maybe started to redeem himself a bit. He's well behind the other two.

2nd - @wastecoatwilly takes second place because he is, as already established, a total fantasist. Definitely conspicuous in his forum absence since Celtic took a wee nosedive, as if the good news couldn't get any better for the rest of us keen onlookers. 

1st - @Romeo finishes far and away the worst Celtic poster. By my rough calculations, he and @MJC share the honour of most-despised poster in this year's votes. He's just crap. Chooses to enjoy Celtic's numerous, financially-imbalanced successes basking in the imaginary tears of 'diddies'. Any attempt to point out how stacked the cards are in Celtic's favour, and that they are - quite blatantly - an establishment club within Scotland is, in Romeo's eyes, bitter jealousy that you didn't make the same choice as him to support ra hoops. Humorous enough for you?

Off to Tayside tomorrow afternoon. 1433881464_JackLipGloss.png.f19f3f72ad055705beaa9cde133257ce.png

I'm not having that. Romeo is tedious but at least he didn't disappear when Celtic turned to shit. Took his turn for a bit if abuse and then comes back more obnoxious than ever when they win. All part of the fun.

22 hours ago, HibsFan said:

CELTIC

768439400_Screenshot2020-12-28at19_32_33.thumb.png.51ec92731a971f9ffedd309dc6727bc1.png

Pie and Bovril's best-loved Celtic posters of 2020

. @Drew Brees, @senorsoupe, @The OP and @Romeo all were voted for, but none of them made the top three.

Wow, think I’m gonna cry, all the hard graft has been worth it. This is my Mike Wasowski getting on tv moment.  

DUNDEE UNITED

1489305590_Screenshot2020-12-29at19_35_02.thumb.png.a978576cac40fbf2c6227752abd1b31a.png

Pie and Bovril's best-loved United posters of 2020:

The new kids on the block haven't made much of an impression so far in the league, or on here for that matter. Personally think that, with the exception of this category's deserved winner, none of them took full advantage of the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity they were given to bam up Hearts posters over the first lockdown. Just think how disgustingly arrogant the m9s would've behaved if we'd been parachuted into the top flight on the back of a global pandemic. Anyway, I digress, here are your top three.

3rd - @stumigoo takes third, one vote ahead of the chasing pack. A pack of two, as @Accent-Unknown (good guy) and @Sarto Mutiny (w**k) narrowly missed out.

2nd - @Granny Danger, everyone's favourite octogenarian, claims silver. Fair to say he's a divisive figure, but for my money he seems largely harmless.

1st - @Szamo's_Ammo wins it in an absolute landslide, with 60%+ of the vote. Will need to crunch the numbers, but he might the most popular voter full stop. He's even won over admirers up the wrong end of Sandeman Street, with one remarking "what a turn around from this DAB c**t". Charming. Congrats, Szamo.

Worst posters coming soon. 251509885_WisecrackRoss.png.87bc8c417d5b04f723ed973ad9dd86b2.png

1484285858_Screenshot2020-12-29at20_07_39.thumb.png.f108171be8c7d0ceb8dddb9b2a5d02f0.png

Pie and Bovril's most-despised United posters of 2020:

As above, not much of an impression made by the United posters since they slithered back into the Premiership. Not too many votes in this one. Looks like tangerine and beige are closer together on the colour wheel than first thought.

3rd - @Sarto Mutiny finishes third. Wee shame. Imagine @craigkillie's posting style but with none of the redeeming features or the intelligence/wit to back it up. That's what you get with Sarto.

2nd - @Granny Danger does the double, second best and second worst. An impressive feat.

1st - @Alert Mongoose takes top spot. I can't really remember too many of your posts, but the P&B voters certainly have had enough of them. Either make some improvements or log off.

It'll be a late night slot for the next team, and - having crunched the numbers today - they feature the official Least Popular Poster on Pie and Bovril in 2020.

Who could it be? Stay tuned. Scooter.png.7d74b19bdf3f3f5909210f3e2bf0758f.png

1 hour ago, HibsFan said:

1484285858_Screenshot2020-12-29at20_07_39.thumb.png.f108171be8c7d0ceb8dddb9b2a5d02f0.png

Pie and Bovril's most-despised United posters of 2020:

As above, not much of an impression made by the United posters since they slithered back into the Premiership. Not too many votes in this one. Looks like tangerine and beige are closer together on the colour wheel than first thought.

3rd - @Sarto Mutiny finishes third. Wee shame. Imagine @craigkillie's posting style but with none of the redeeming features or the intelligence/wit to back it up. That's what you get with Sarto.

2nd - @Granny Danger does the double, second best and second worst. An impressive feat.

1st - @Alert Mongoose takes top spot. I can't really remember too many of your posts, but the P&B voters certainly have had enough of them. Either make some improvements or log off.

It'll be a late night slot for the next team, and - having crunched the numbers today - they feature the official Least Popular Poster on Pie and Bovril in 2020.

Who could it be? Stay tuned. Scooter.png.7d74b19bdf3f3f5909210f3e2bf0758f.png

Albert as number one is exceptionally harsh.