Premiership Best & Worst Posters 2020

12 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

CELTIC

. @Drew Brees, @senorsoupe, @The OP and @Romeo all were voted for, but none of them made the top three.

3rd - @wastecoatwilly has to settle for third, although I don't think he could've reasonably expected any higher. He is, on the basis of his football posts, a fantasist of the highest order, however, so who knows what he expects? No spoilers, Willy, but I reckon you might find yourself a little higher on the worst Celtic posters podium...

2nd - @gannonball is the de facto best actual Celtic poster, as you can see by who finished first. I'm not feeling charitable enough to go and find the nice things a couple of people said about him. I don't agree with them, whatever they were.

Disappointed in you, mate.  Having polluted the Sevco threads on a daily basis for the past 8 years but are now seldom to be found it's a bit of a let down for you not to have created a special "Snow off a Dyke" award.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Disappointed in you, mate.  Having polluted the Sevco threads on a daily basis for the past 8 years but are now seldom to be found it's a bit of a let down for you not to have created a special "Snow off a Dyke" award.

I'm pleased to announce, in the spirit of making it up as I go along, that there will indeed be some special awards dished out on New Year's Day.

4 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Sure, would you like a vote in the US Election too? :lol:

Nope, the count there is rigged mate unlike on here 

Let me make my request a little clearer though. Jinky 67 comes across as a half decent guy

The rest of the followers of Victim FC are just out and out c***s

Hopefully I've made my feeling fairly clear and not open to mis-interpretation as I would hate to have to clarify to what I mean here

Edited by Sheep62

3 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Nope, the count there is rigged mate unlike on here 

Let me make my request a little clearer though. Jinky 67 comes across as a half decent guy

The rest of the followers of Victim FC are just out and out c***s

Hopefully I've made my feeling fairly clear and not open to mis-interpretation as I would hate to have to clarify to what I mean here

f**k me.Seek help

1584954738_Screenshot2020-12-28at20_39_16.thumb.png.8f3de65ac7eea2458a1ec1f70b8e812c.png

Pie and Bovril's most-despised Celtic posters of 2020:

They're here and they're always here, and that's unfortunately been the case for the last decade. Whilst the hardened h*n handful valiantly posted away in the seaside forums, Celtic posters had the cigars out on Pie and Bovril. They also mistook our laughing at Rangers as an unlikely Diddies-Celtic alliance, and seemed somewhat offended when they were roundly told to f**k off. Despite all that, only three posters were actually nominated in this one. Clearly there is a generally-accepted level of arsehole in every Celtic poster, and it's up to a select few to stand out and annoy P&B users even more than the average Celtic fan.

3rd - @Flybhoy, despite my attempts to reopen the polling stations, finished a rather distant third anyway. Obviously there's a lot of Pie and Bovril history that weighs heavily on poor Flybhoy, but he's maybe started to redeem himself a bit. He's well behind the other two.

2nd - @wastecoatwilly takes second place because he is, as already established, a total fantasist. Definitely conspicuous in his forum absence since Celtic took a wee nosedive, as if the good news couldn't get any better for the rest of us keen onlookers. 

1st - @Romeo finishes far and away the worst Celtic poster. By my rough calculations, he and @MJC share the honour of most-despised poster in this year's votes. He's just crap. Chooses to enjoy Celtic's numerous, financially-imbalanced successes basking in the imaginary tears of 'diddies'. Any attempt to point out how stacked the cards are in Celtic's favour, and that they are - quite blatantly - an establishment club within Scotland is, in Romeo's eyes, bitter jealousy that you didn't make the same choice as him to support ra hoops. Humorous enough for you?

Off to Tayside tomorrow afternoon. 1433881464_JackLipGloss.png.f19f3f72ad055705beaa9cde133257ce.png

Edited by HibsFan

48 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

CELTIC

768439400_Screenshot2020-12-28at19_32_33.thumb.png.51ec92731a971f9ffedd309dc6727bc1.png

Pie and Bovril's best-loved Celtic posters of 2020:

2nd - @gannonball is the de facto best actual Celtic poster, as you can see by who finished first. I'm not feeling charitable enough to go and find the nice things a couple of people said about him. I don't agree with them, whatever they were.

Was unaware I had another hater?

I could be classy and take the morale high ground  but everyone knows thats absolutely not my style, so get it fucking round you Hibsfan. 

3 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I like Gannonball, bought me a pint on the ferry going to Rennes about ten years ago and told me a rather amusing story about the time his mum mistakenly thought he was a heroin addict. 

Jesus that was about a decade ago now you mention it. To think Celtic were playing Rennes under Lennon looking rudderless but looks at us now...

1584954738_Screenshot2020-12-28at20_39_16.thumb.png.8f3de65ac7eea2458a1ec1f70b8e812c.png

Pie and Bovril's most-despised Celtic posters of 2020:
They're here and they're always here, and that's unfortunately been the case for the last decade. Whilst the hardened h*n handful valiantly posted away in the seaside forums, Celtic posters had the cigars out on Pie and Bovril. They also mistook our laughing at Rangers as an unlikely Diddies-Celtic alliance, and seemed somewhat offended when they were roundly told to f**k off. Despite all that, only three posters were actually nominated in this one. Clearly there is a generally-accepted level of arsehole in every Celtic poster, and it's up to a select few to stand out and annoy P&B users even more than the average Celtic fan.
3rd - [mention=70768]Flybhoy[/mention], despite my attempts to reopen the polling stations, finished a rather distant third anyway. Obviously there's a lot of Pie and Bovril history that weighs heavily on poor Flybhoy, but he's maybe started to redeem himself a bit. He's well behind the other two.
2nd - [mention=50998]wastecoatwilly[/mention] takes second place because he is, as already established, a total fantasist. Definitely conspicuous in his forum absence since Celtic took a wee nosedive, as if the good news couldn't get any better for the rest of us keen onlookers. 
1st - [mention=46330]Romeo[/mention] finishes far and away the worst Celtic poster. By my rough calculations, he and [mention=59475]MJC[/mention] share the honour of most-despised poster in this year's votes. He's just crap. Chooses to enjoy Celtic's numerous, financially-imbalanced successes basking in the imaginary tears of 'diddies'. Any attempt to point out how stacked the cards are in Celtic's favour, and that they are - quite blatantly - an establishment club within Scotland is, in Romeo's eyes, bitter jealousy that you didn't make the same choice as him to support ra hoops. Humorous enough for you?
Off to Tayside tomorrow afternoon. 1433881464_JackLipGloss.png.f19f3f72ad055705beaa9cde133257ce.png
Thanks everyone. I'll.wear this as a badge of honour as these awards are a good indicator of all the diddis, **** and shite flingers that have been put in their place over the last 12 months.