The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2021

19 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Week 17 update

Mondale died at 93, so he's worth 32 Base Points. He was a Solo Shot for @Aim Here for an extra 50 and a total of 82 points.

I'm shooting myself in the foot here, but Walter Mondale was only a solo shot for me in 2019 and 2020. This year, an unholy trio of @choirbairn, @psv_killie and @Curmudgeon all got on the 'A bit like Jimmy Carter but much more chance of a solo shot bonus' bandwagon, spoiling it for those of us who were there first.

Edited by Aim Here

I'm shooting myself in the foot here, but Walter Mondale was only a solo shot for me in 2019 and 2020. This year, an unholy trio of [mention=2652]choirbairn[/mention], [mention=47267]psv_killie[/mention] and [mention=77689]Curmudgeon[/mention] all got on the 'A bit like Jimmy Carter but much more chance of a solo shot bonus' bandwagon, spoiling it for those of us who were there first.
I was trying to work out how you got 82 for him, and have 85 in total

the f**k

I don't know what was going on with the spreadsheet earlier but when I CTRL+F'd 'mondale' it had 1/1 results. Aim Here's 85 on the leaderboard was a typo. I've corrected him and added the other three scorers.

Edited by Miguel Sanchez

8 hours ago, Forest_Fifer said:

emoji867.png
There are only 4 surviving out of the 12 people who walked on the moon, and only another 6 who have flown around it. I'm just hoping that there will still be some alive to see people land on it again.

Me too. There will be no-one to work the studio lights at this rate.

Anita Lane,  one time partner of Nick Cave and member of the Birthday Party and Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds. Co-wrote “From Her To Eternity”, title song of the first Bad Seeds album, with Nick Cave. At 61, no more birthday party.  https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-04-29/anita-lane-dies-bad-seeds-nick-cave-music-tributes/100103086

Edited by Eednud

I imagine a few founding members of P&B  scored points in the 1945 deadpool but today is the deathaversary of a certain A. Hitler.

Please be respectful of our Tory brethren at this difficult time.

15 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

I imagine a few founding members of P&B  scored points in the 1945 deadpool but today is the deathaversary of a certain A. Hitler.

No points. It's never been proved and he later became an administrator at the SFA.