The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2021

1 hour ago, Empty It said:
8 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:
She is most definitely going to die in December when I'm off work anyway, ruining Christmas telly.

It's just selfish tbh, if shes going to die and give us a public holiday at least make it in the summer.

If? 

14 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

More likely she'd have been commuting from Edinburgh, and realised what an absolute clusterfuck the travel will be.

Aye but the trains being off shouldn't worry her, she's entitled to a pensioners bus pass.

1 hour ago, Empty It said:
9 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:
She is most definitely going to die in December when I'm off work anyway, ruining Christmas telly.

It's just selfish tbh, if shes going to die and give us a public holiday at least make it in the summer.

Don't think it's a guaranteed public holiday.  Will be pissed off if it's a weekend or I don't get given the day off work though.

ETA it's the least she can do for us after all the tax money we've given her over the years.

Edited by Left Back

2 hours ago, Empty It said:
9 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Preferably the week after that extended one for her jubilee.

Shouldn't lose one holiday for another

Anyone else find it weird that Celtic and Rangers wreaths for Walter Smith were in their club colours, like he was above club nonsense so it doesn't seem all that fitting to then phone up a flourist and say can I get a wreath only with green and white flowers mind.

Anyone else find it weird that Celtic and Rangers wreaths for Walter Smith were in their club colours, like he was above club nonsense so it doesn't seem all that fitting to then phone up a flourist and say can I get a wreath only with green and white flowers mind.
Everything involving either OF club is always weird.

Airwolf pilot Jan-Michael Vincent crashes.

Jan-Michael Vincent, who starred in such action fare as The Mechanic, White Line Fever and TV’s Airwolf before a raft of personal problems and illness sent him on a downward spiral, has died. He was 73.

Vincent died Feb. 10 of cardiac arrest at Mission Hospital’s Memorial Campus in Asheville, North Carolina, according to his death certificate obtained by The Hollywood Reporter.

Vincent had a very public battle with drug and alcohol abuse and his career was already on the wane when he was drunk and involved in a 1996 car accident in Mission Viejo, California, that broke his neck and damaged his vocal cords.

Twelve years later, Vincent was in another car crash, then contracted an infection that led to two sections of his right leg being amputated. He spent his final years broke and living in the South.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/general-news/jan-michael-vincent-dead-airwolf-mechanic-star-was-73-1003490/

2 minutes ago, Sweaty Morph said:

One of those 'thought he was already dead' people - then saw the date of the report and realised it's over two years old

Oops, sorry. Followed clickbait thinking it was breaking news.