The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2021

There's 7 punters who apparently picked Frank Williams, the guy who played the vicar in Dad's Army, who could try their hand at 'clarifying' who they originally picked...

Edit: Never mind, Miguel's spreadsheet has the Frank Williamses sorted out properly and mine doesn't

Edited by Aim Here

14 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Virgil Abloh dead at 41. You mind, Virgil? Like drawing and stuff, quiet lad, always say at the back of the class. No?  Me neither.

Absolutely shocked to hear you had no knowledge of one of the leading lights of the fashion world.

Spoiler

I didn't either, but I also don't wear green trousers

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Absolutely shocked to hear you had no knowledge of one of the leading lights of the fashion world.

Reveal hidden contents

I didn't either, but I also don't wear green trousers

I taught him everything he didn’t know.

3 hours ago, peasy23 said:

Ray Kennedy, double winner with Arsenal, and multiple league and European Cup winner with Liverpool has passed away aged 70 after battling Parkinson's disease.

Classy midfielder, key part of Liverpool's success in the late 70s and early 80s.

The thug that put John McMaster out for a year. 

Oh aye, thoughts and all that..... 

1 hour ago, Tony Ferrino said:

Is Nigel the only undead Kennedy?

I'm sure, what with this being the Deadpool that we're making plans for Nigel.

Anyhoo.... 

On 29/11/2021 at 11:48, Arabdownunder said:

200.gif

Not bothered that I have nil points. My team have been waiting all year to deadly December to all cack it.*

* No feckin chance this will happen despite 2 of them having got brain cancer, one MND and one so far gone she can't even remember her name. Might just do a Peter Grant and put the same cuntos out next year hoping that I will get a different result.

15 hours ago, Tony Ferrino said:

Is Nigel the only undead Kennedy?

There's also Sarah Kennedy, the casually racist radio/TV presenter who was one of Jeremy Beadle's cohorts back in the eighties. She's thankfully disappeared from all but the most obscure airwaves these days, but former journalists and broadcasters will always be good for an qualifying obit.