The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2021

On Tuesday, 90-year old William Shatner is about to be strapped to a giant fuckoff rocket and blasted into space as part of Amazon's contribution to the billionaire space race, more or less as the payload in a test flight. Two punters would definitely collect a surprising 'unnatural causes' bonus if something was to happen to the flight.

Edited by Aim Here

1 hour ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Will be sadly missed, amazing shows.

On 10/10/2021 at 12:26, Aim Here said:

On Tuesday, 90-year old William Shatner is about to be strapped to a giant fuckoff rocket and blasted into space as part of Amazon's contribution to the billionaire space race, more or less as the payload in a test flight. Two punters would definitely collect a surprising 'unnatural causes' bonus if something was to happen to the flight.

Would not be missed, amazing c**t.

And, South Korea moves to make it more difficult to score points: https://variety.com/2021/global/asia/korea-preventing-celebrity-deaths-by-suicide-1235080078/

12 minutes ago, TxRover said:

And, South Korea moves to make it more difficult to score points: https://variety.com/2021/global/asia/korea-preventing-celebrity-deaths-by-suicide-1235080078/

That won't affect this year's pool, and I'm not sure that the P&B K-Pop contingent is numerous enough for it to make a difference in future pools.

I think I'm the only person with a South Korean popstar in my pool, and he's 82-years old, likely wouldn't know where to go to get himself cyberbullied in the first place, and even if he does, he survived being tortured in jail in the wake of gently sending a message to President Park Chung-Hee to go f**k himself, so is surely not the type to have his self-image fatally shattered by a handful of random anonymous brats he's never met. I'm not expecting a social-media induced suicide, at least...

2 hours ago, Bold Rover said:

Sad. Another piece of my formative years, away.

Saw them in 1979 at Ingliston.

I knew Van Morrisson headlined and Squeeze were on the bill, but I found out recently that Talking Heads were there as well, I must have been really fucked up not to remember them.

1 hour ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

I knew Van Morrisson headlined and Squeeze were on the bill, but I found out recently that Talking Heads were there as well, I must have been really fucked up not to remember them.

Well, you were on the road to nowhere.

3 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

That's the sort of chance you only get Once in a Lifetime

On 10/10/2021 at 18:26, Aim Here said:

I just googled William Shatner to see how he's looking/doing and f**k me I've never seen anyone who is 90 look like that. I'd have thought he was in his mid 60's to 70's, I'm absolutely stunned by that. He's a bit podgy as well, he must have a phenomenal facial surgeon or botox routine or just incredibly good genes. 

15 minutes ago, thistledo said:

I just googled William Shatner to see how he's looking/doing and f**k me I've never seen anyone who is 90 look like that. I'd have thought he was in his mid 60's to 70's, I'm absolutely stunned by that. He's a bit podgy as well, he must have a phenomenal facial surgeon or botox routine or just incredibly good genes. 

His hair is only 47.