The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2021

1 hour ago, Aim Here said:

I was just curious about the state of the twelve zero-pointers still in the game, and the most efficient way to get everyone clear of nul points this year. Turns out that it is possible to raise the bar and leave no Dead Pooler behind with just six celebrity deaths.

Namely:

Olivia Newton-John
Alex Ferguson
Rob Burrow
Keith Richards
Clint Eastwood or June Brown
Any pick from @ToBeSomeone's list

I reckon Keith Richards is a tall order meself, but the rest of them seem plausible, at least individually.

This is my inaugural season in the dead pool. I'm still finding my way in this league. It's an untried team at this level, none of my selections have ever died before, to the best of my knowledge. Some of them ain't even trying.

4 minutes ago, Raven said:

This is my inaugural season in the dead pool. I'm still finding my way in this league. It's an untried team at this level, none of my selections have ever died before, to the best of my knowledge. Some of them ain't even trying.

Indeed. Dead Pool is definitely a team effort and we all know the frustrations when your squad is underperforming through no fault of your own. You get extra layers of frustration after multiple years, when players you've dropped last season decide to put in an effort in this one or when they linger on enough that other teams show and interest and you don't get to accrue that solo shot bonus you'd have had if they were a bit more timely. It's a funny old game.

19 hours ago, Raven said:

Its frustrating that some of them just don't seem to get how important this is. There's us doing hours of research, coming up with puns.... it can be a thankless task.