The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2021

1 minute ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I'm no prude or spoil sport but mocking a 39 year old lassie dying of cancer is bell end behaviour. 

48 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

You might be in the wrong thread. This is the thread where folk hear about the tragic premature death of a perfectly blameless famous person and silently fistpump 'yes' to themselves, before concocting terrible puns and counting up their point scores.

The threads where that sort of thing is frowned upon are all the other threads on this website.

So is this sudden outpouring of pious and sombre concern for the memory of the recently departed and outrage at the tenor of the Dead Pool thread be applied to all Dead Pool picks from now on, or does it only occur in respect of younger and more attractive female Dead Pool contestants?

Will we now be getting stern posts from folks when we have occasion to start spitting out morbid puns involving Rob Burrow or Bobby Charlton or June Brown from Eastenders, or are they not off-limits?

We need to know the demarcation lines of this new outbreak of moral outrage so we can attenuate our demeanour appropriately.

1 hour ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I'm no prude or spoil sport but mocking a 39 year old lassie dying of cancer is bell end behaviour. 

😂

Yup, just checked, this is definitely the 'DEADPOOL' thread.... huh, go figure.... 

I'm sensing a sand/vagina interaction. 

14 hours ago, Aim Here said:

You might be in the wrong thread. This is the thread where folk hear about the tragic premature death of a perfectly blameless famous person and silently fistpump 'yes' to themselves, before concocting terrible puns and counting up their point scores.

The threads where that sort of thing is frowned upon are all the other threads on this website.

I’m not in the wrong thread I know exactly what it’s about - I still posted a funny gif in response to a couple of pretty shocking posts though if that’s okay with you?

1 hour ago, throbber said:

I’m not in the wrong thread I know exactly what it’s about - I still posted a funny gif in response to a couple of pretty shocking posts though if that’s okay with you?

Pray, do tell, what are 'we' defining as "pretty shocking" now..... 🤔

42 minutes ago, throbber said:

You can post what you want here.

But you can understand our surprise when the standard Dead Pool pun threads have been suddenly deemed 'shocking' and subjected to self-righteous moralising, reaction gifs and wee red dots. It's not like we haven't been doing this for years without comment.

It's just a complete mystery as to why a gaggle of probably thirtyish-to-middle agedish male Scottish fitba' fans suddenly and spontaneously decided that it was the terrible puns and jokes relating to Sarah Harding which crossed the bounds of bad taste, and not, for example, the fun time everyone had when the Duke of Edinburgh went to the great herpetarium in the sky? What on earth could possibly be so special about the death of this relatively young, attractive, female pop star that provoked the reaction?

I guess we'll never know.