The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2021

"Freddy is popularly known for being part of the musical trio Rod, Jane and Freddy which appeared in children’s programming on the British TV channel ITV in the 1970s, 1980s and early 1990s."

Said a spokesman for Operation Yewtree.

13 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

"Freddy is popularly known for being part of the musical trio Rod, Jane and Freddy which appeared in children’s programming on the British TV channel ITV in the 1970s, 1980s and early 1990s."

Said a spokesman for Operation Yewtree.

Always had doubts over Bungle personally. Naked all day but wore pyjamas to bed........

Reading about his passing sent me down a Rainbow Wikipedia rabbit hole and at the bottom was the best fact I learned today...

Turns out that at Jane has been married to Rod AND Freddie. They’re basically the Fleetwood Mac of 80s kids TV.

Anyway, RIP.

16 hours ago, Adamski said:

Reading about his passing sent me down a Rainbow Wikipedia rabbit hole and at the bottom was the best fact I learned today...

Turns out that at Jane has been married to Rod AND Freddie. They’re basically the Fleetwood Mac of 80s kids TV.

Anyway, RIP.

Anyone who thought that wasnt a constant spit roast fandango doesn’t have a clue.

Week 22 update

Controversy time! As posted last week, @Ned Nederlander's pick of Abubakar Shekau, leader of Boko Haram, appears to have been killed. I have links from the Telegraph and two others from the Mail and the Express. The problem is, these are only about reports of him being injured last week - there are no follow ups confirming he's dead. Ned's Spectator link isn't really an obituary, it's an account of what's likely to happen to Boko Haram now he's gone. Does this count as an obituary?

Also it's worth pointing out that his wikipedia page has him being between the age of 46 and 56 so I'm fucked if I know how many points he's worth. 

I'm inclined to accept the Spectator link to be honest but I'm not certain. Does anyone have any input?

On 28/05/2021 at 08:15, Melanius Mullarkey said:

That's a report that requires some editing, absolutely horrendous.

20 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

The Star offers "reported" and "believed" Boko Haram terrorist leader 'blows himself up' in fight against ISIS group - Daily Star

Tell you what, we'll leave it another week and see if anything else pops up. Or if his age is confirmed.

Nobody will be that bothered either way...

The Star offers "reported" and "believed" Boko Haram terrorist leader 'blows himself up' in fight against ISIS group - Daily Star
Tell you what, we'll leave it another week and see if anything else pops up. Or if his age is confirmed.
To be fair, his Wikipedia page says he's been declared dead a few times over the years.
I'd hang fire till its confirmed