The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2021

3 minutes ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

I’m perfectly fine. Still basking in Ally Love’s volley.

Are you basking in his volley of abuse? "- https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2203040/clyde-ally-love-racially-abusing-annan-rabin-omar/

"CLYDE midfielder Ally Love has been banned for FIVE matches after he was found guilty of racially abusing Annan’s Rabin Omar."

Racist b*****d! 👎

1 minute ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Are you basking in his volley of abuse? "- https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2203040/clyde-ally-love-racially-abusing-annan-rabin-omar/

"CLYDE midfielder Ally Love has been banned for FIVE matches after he was found guilty of racially abusing Annan’s Rabin Omar."

Racist b*****d! 👎

Done nothing to get our game at new year on either. Shitebags.

Anyway, do we think the allows royal visit means Charles is is on his last legs?

For the last month or so, I've been somewhat alarmed by the awfully high rate of celebrities dropping dead. But after this latest slanging match, I can't wait for someone like David Attenborough or Kenny Dalglish to cark it to get the thread back on track.

8 hours ago, Aim Here said:

For the last month or so, I've been somewhat alarmed by the awfully high rate of celebrities dropping dead. But after this latest slanging match, I can't wait for someone like David Attenborough or Kenny Dalglish to cark it to get the thread back on track.

I hope you've got them in your team, because if you haven't, your displaying a horrific attitude towards your fellow man.

I hope you've got them in your team, because if you haven't, your displaying a horrific attitude towards your fellow man.
It's the puns he misses, the unspoken rule of deadpool.

11 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:

I got excited when I saw Eileen Derbyshire aka Emily Bishop's name cropping up today but it's her real life husband that's croaked not herself !!!

I actually meant to stick her in my team but totally forgot. Doubt she'll last the year tbh if it's any consolation