The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2021

2 hours ago, Bishop Briggs said:

You did not say that before now.

The real lesson is for you to include it with the rules when the thread is opened.

Nonsense. I just wanted the correct fucking score.

And why the f**k are so bothered? It's got f**k all to do with you.

Spot on.

Rugster us too thick to even enter a team.

He must have run out of Buckie again. 😂

What a state to get yourself into over a Dead Pool thread. Dearie me 

42 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

I get amazed at this kind of behaviour too. Imagine giving a guy who spends so much time facilitating this snash like that.

Do I remember correctly: BB is the reigning champion? Unseemly behaviour, doesn't become him.

3 hours ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

It’s always been the case that the top two picks are Captain and Vice Captain unless stated. 

They were otherwise stated, very clearly in my PM.

Here are the rules from the first page

• Captain Bonus - You can nominate a captain of your team who receives an extra set of Base Points added to their score.
  • Inherent Vice - You can nominate a vice-captain of your team who receives an extra set of half Base Points (rounded up) added to their score.
  • (If you do not nominate a Captain or Vice-captain, I will consider the first and second respective names on your list for these positions)

I did nominate a captain and vice-captain but Miguel did not give the extra set set of base points.

44 minutes ago, Bold Rover said:

Do I remember correctly: BB is the reigning champion? Unseemly behaviour, doesn't become him.

So what part of the above don't you understand?

14 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

• Captain Bonus - You can nominate a captain of your team who receives an extra set of Base Points added to their score.
  • Inherent Vice - You can nominate a vice-captain of your team who receives an extra set of half Base Points (rounded up) added to their score.
  • (If you do not nominate a Captain or Vice-captain, I will consider the first and second respective names on your list for these positions)

I did nominate a captain and vice-captain but Miguel did not give the extra set set of base points.

You are a sad b*****d, get a grip 

5 hours ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Nonsense. I just wanted the correct fucking score.

And why the f**k are so bothered? It's got f**k all to do with you.

5 hours ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Spot on.

Rugster us too thick to even enter a team.

He must have run out of Buckie again. 😂

What a fucking moron 🤣

3 points

1. Bishop Briggs did note his Captain and Vice-Captain. They were marked wrongly by me when I was compiling the teams, and I corrected it when he first posted about it earlier.

2. I have said before that people who submit teams when their C and VC picks aren't the first two names are a pain in the arse. There's no problem with not doing that, it's my fault if I don't pick up on it and I'm sure different people have different ways of putting together their list, but it's still a pain in the arse. 

3. Note Jarvis Cocker's reason for fame in the 2019 spreadsheet for my opinion on "puerile" avatars, thx

Edited by Miguel Sanchez

1 hour ago, Bishop Briggs said:

You used to go to random pubs and brag about your dead pool team. Certainty.

29 minutes ago, Rugster said:

What a fucking moron 🤣

Miguel's comments above prove that it is you who is the moron.

36 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Go f**k yourself you complete oddball

image.jpeg.a92c3c7abe6a5a84c510175b71ea1525.jpeg

As i said earlier, puerile.

Just now, Karpaty Lviv said:

You used to go to random pubs and brag about your dead pool team. Certainty.

You must be bored  out of your tiny mind in your caravan.

17 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

While I'm here, I have a question for @Rugster who will act as proxy for everyone else who posts in the Dead Pool threads without ever playing. 

Why do you post in the Dead Pool thread without ever playing? Have you ever fancied it?

It’s a good thread for keeping note of folk who are deid. I’ve often considered taking part but never got round to it. You do an admirable  job, despite the likes of @Bishop Briggs trying to undermine you and take over it.