The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2021

3 hours ago, 101 said:

Chooky in hospital as a precaution, how the hell do you get into hospital that is apparently under huge strain during a pandemic as a "precaution"

Any chance they could put Andrew in prison, as a 'precaution'?

That's tobacco industry shill Rush Limbaugh died of lung cancer at 70.
In other news, it's mid-February and there are two dead poolers who've scored 4 hits each.
https://news.sky.com/story/rush-limbaugh-controversial-us-radio-host-dies-of-advanced-lung-cancer-aged-70-12221020

UK obit to ensure points

49 minutes ago, weirdcal said:

This fecker gets a UK obit (cheers, RIP and points etc...... 👍) but still nothing for the artiste that is Julie Strain, there's no justice in this world. 😪

Edited by chomp my root

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I didn't realise Limbaugh had cancer until I was compiling the teams. It made me happy.

It was covered extensively in the media last year - low hanging fruit. He picked by many players so you'll have a busy weekend.

Also my VC and 3rd hit of the year so points please. 

4 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

This fecker gets a UK obit (cheers, RIP and points etc...... 👍) but still nothing for the artiste that was Julie Strain, there's no justice in this world. 😪

FTFY. After John Cocks let me down 2 years ago,  I left Strain off my list this because she was an obit risk. 

You win some, you lose some so just enjoy the points that fecker Limbaugh has delivered.

4 hours ago, 101 said:

Chooky in hospital as a precaution, how the hell do you get into hospital that is apparently under huge strain during a pandemic as a "precaution"

I doubt he's in an ambulance in a queue, to get in to Slough General. King Edward VII won't be subject to normal hospital issues.

39 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I doubt he's in an ambulance in a queue, to get in to Slough General. King Edward VII won't be subject to normal hospital issues.

You mean he won't be tucking into shepherd pie that left the kitchen 3 hours ago?

1 hour ago, Fuctifano said:

With 4 hits I'm on pace to have my team all planted by middle of July. 

Even money I don't get another hit by the end of the year. 

I don’t know if anyone has seen the TV series Hannibal (actually I’m sure most of us ghouls have), but pretty much we’re imitating that this year. 

Edited by Savage Henry

6 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I looked it up to see exactly where it was. There's a Greggs round the corner. Someone will take him a steak bake and a yum-yum.

He probably feins a health scare just to get a break from lobster and Betty. Much better to hear from Auld Bert across the ward and tuck into steak bakes.

Edited by 101

1 hour ago, Fuctifano said:

With 4 hits I'm on pace to have my team all planted by middle of July. 

Even money I don't get another hit by the end of the year. 

I've had a hit in both January and February, so when that run contiues, that means 3 lucky folk from my team are guaranteed to survive. Phil the Greek will obviously be one, so it might be more fun for me to try to guess the other 2.