The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2021

My team has been submitted.

2020 wasn’t great and I didn’t get a hit until October. However,  a couple since then has lifted me to mid table.

That isn’t good enough, so I am going for it in 2021.  

So after a bit of research, out go five malingerers and the three deceased from 2020. They are replaced by what I consider to be stick on, marquee signings for 2021.

Along with those on my retained list,  I think my team will be a title contender in 2021. 

Have decided to join this distasteful enterprise. Gone for a few that I assume are  a bit more obscure, hopefully not too obscure to get noticed if they do vacate their perches. Having said that, I gave slot #15 to someone who was on TV as I was finishing the list.

18 hours ago, Raven said:

Have decided to join this distasteful enterprise. Gone for a few that I assume are  a bit more obscure, hopefully not too obscure to get noticed if they do vacate their perches. Having said that, I gave slot #15 to someone who was on TV as I was finishing the list.

Always risky picking your team while watching PMQs

I am up to date on all entries, and I'd like to say three things:

- I have spent most of the day with a migraine, so if there's something wrong with an entry you submit in the 26 hours, f**k knows what will happen to it.

- Starting next year, people who submit teams to me with the Captain and Vice-captains listed somewhere other than the top two positions will  be docked points.

- When I respond to entries I (usually) always say the same thing, so I want you all to know that I appreciate the kind words that you send me too.