The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2021

I should have at least one dead certainty (unless he does a Dominic Matteo and magically recovers).  The rest were some minor tweaks to the list.  Still keeping a few old b*****ds in the list out of sheer hope that they kick it next year

Edited by senorsoupe

My 2020 team was a select list of people I actively dislike. Seemed like a 'win-win' philosophy but despite Covid and this train wreck of a year; only 1 of that bastits had the decency to shuffle off. (Thanks again Mr. Sutcliffe. How's the hot place working out for ya?). I have an entirely different team sitting on my hard drive but I can't get too excited about it. Think I might just look for a replacement cunto and otherwise keep things as they are.

49 minutes ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

Got my 15 in place, will hold off submitting for a wee bit though.

I think my captain is a terrific pick at the grand old age of 44. I’m utterly convinced he’s going to snuff it. I will probably have to delete this post before it happens though. 

I've got a rough list of 15, got 4 hits from this year and I've dropped 5 of the remaining 11 giving me 9 newbs, hopefully a couple of solos. I'll be holding off sending it in too, you never know, someone might step up for this year yet. Another week of research too.....

16 hours ago, chomp my root said:

I've got a rough list of 15, got 4 hits from this year and I've dropped 5 of the remaining 11 giving me 9 newbs, hopefully a couple of solos. I'll be holding off sending it in too, you never know, someone might step up for this year yet. Another week of research too.....

The rougher the better in this game.

Team picked and submitted. 12 from last year and three like-for-like substitutions replacing the successful graduates of 2020. If you've time, Miguel, please acknowledge safe receipt. Also, sincerely, thanks for your work on this for the last 3 years - cracking job!

1 hour ago, Aim Here said:

One way is to go to their profile (by clicking on their userpic, say), and clicking the button marked 'Message'. This might vary if you're on a mobile device.

Think I've got it now ,thanks