Montrose vs Dumbarton

Just now, super-son said:

Anyone unable to watch the stream? I have logged in and made payment of £12.50 for the game. It just says I need to purchase a pay per view ticket or subscription to watch.

Same problem here. These Tory teutchters have done a runner with our cash.

1 minute ago, super-son said:

Anyone unable to watch the stream? I have logged in and made payment of £12.50 for the game. It just says I need to purchase a pay per view ticket or subscription to watch.

Same for me and my brother. As if it's not bad enough paying more for the same service already.

I’m really disappointed that Wilson has found himself out of the starting 11. I thought he had a great game last week, his work rate and the space he creates by dragging defenders around allows us to play actual football. He’s far and away the best striker at the club.

I fear Denny getting the nod means Duffy fancies the long ball this afternoon. Hopefully I’m wrong but I can’t help but feel slightly baffled by that change.

Edited by Bring Back Paddy Flannery

1 minute ago, FifeSons said:

Same problem here. These Tory teutchters have done a runner with our cash.

I also phoned 15 mins ago as it was clear that the screen didn't look right - no countdown timer and asking if I have an access code.

Was told it will just come live and he checked my email address and said I was, "on the list". Now engaged so assume they are receiving a call from someone else.