The Relegation Dogfight

The Relegation Dogfight  

320 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Only for a pedant, m8. It’s a wide world, with lots of variety.

It was a joke because you’d used the American math instead of maths. Calm doon, m8.

1 hour ago, clashcityrocker said:

Since you know so much about football I am surprised you are not managing a professional team - have you ever kicked a ball or played football ?

Nothing worse than a keyboard know it all.

Come the end of January we will all get a clearer picture of who will be in the relegation battle - if the league remains the same, then Arbroath, Alloa, Morton and Queens will be in the dogfight - but clubs will be bringing in new players in January and things can change.

Players get injured, suspended, lose form, things change - it's too early to call yet.

I would only see Morton in the struggle if they collapse financially and have a points deduction, or have to unload the team and play only untried youth. Since neither seems likely right now, despite the somewhat lurid statement issued recently, it’s a three horse race IMHO.

2 hours ago, clashcityrocker said:

it's too early to call yet.

It's a thread about the dogfight, of course people are going to predict a couple of teams. It adds far more to a discussion than shite like you're peddling "I think that any team from 9 out of 10 may be in the relegation dogfight. 

Startling insight, thanks for that. 

On 12/12/2020 at 23:44, Dougie Mills said:

Queens 10th and Arbroath to lose playoff

On 13/12/2020 at 06:59, Monkey Tennis said:

Exactly how I voted.

Exactly how I see it as well. We're fucked.

5 hours ago, TxRover said:

I am quite aware...but on edge, as the BBC is screwing me!

1753072891_download(1).jpeg.cbdb0f0ce6a7f9b54cbd833a65c781a2.jpeg

8 hours ago, Denapark1893 said:

No offence but your poll is fucking ridiculous. Dundee will finish top 4 .... not even in doubt. You  are on the wind up. Starved of actual football this must be what passes as entertainment for you. 

I know that a plucky away result at the weekend has got you riled up and all, but the reality is that you sit 7th in the table and are bona fide relegation strugglers. And that's before admin 3 kicks in which with Dundee is only a matter of time.

9 hours ago, Denapark1893 said:

No offence but your poll is fucking ridiculous. Dundee will finish top 4 .... not even in doubt. You  are on the wind up. Starved of actual football this must be what passes as entertainment for you. 

They have garnered a few votes to finish bottom of the pile in the poll above including one from myself.  People are making objective predictions on where they think teams will finish.

9 hours ago, Denapark1893 said:

Dundee will finish top 4 .... not even in doubt. You  are on the wind up. 

😂 "Not even in doubt", eh? Sure it's not YOU on the wind up? 

I don't imagine Dundee will end up where they are now ( that's SEVENTH, hadn't you noticed?) but it be interesting to poll the Dees to see how many would agree with you that they're currently a stick-on for fourth - or, as you seem to think, higher. 

10 hours ago, Denapark1893 said:

Despite McPake's best efforts it's hard to see Dundee being anywhere near a relegation fight but there's clearly significant doubt that the Dundee "will finish top 4". Hearts will win the league without breaking sweat. Dunfermline look a better bet than Dundee too. Which leaves you competing with Inverness, Ayr and probably Raith for the rest of the top half probably. They've all made a better start than Dundee have.

Dundee will be 3rd at best and it's not remotely inconceivable they could be 5th or 6th.

2 hours ago, virginton said:

I know that a plucky away result at the weekend has got you riled up and all, but the reality is that you sit 7th in the table and are bona fide relegation strugglers. And that's before admin 3 kicks in which with Dundee is only a matter of time.

You are talking shite.... As I say top 4  is where we will be.... bookmark that for your future reference.....you can also bookmark your own drivel above. 

Edited by Denapark1893