The Relegation Dogfight

The Relegation Dogfight  

320 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

A far more believable explanation than he just fell over the fucking ball when clean through on goal, 18 seconds in to a must win game which we subsequently went on to fail to win.

Get it all out of his system now before discovering his scoring touch against Falkirk.

10 hours ago, Rasputin said:

Get it all out of his system now before discovering his scoring touch against Falkirk.

We live in hope that Gus will come to his senses and won't start him again, starting on Friday.

We live in hope that Gus will come to his senses and won't start him again, starting on Friday.
Relax. Gus has what it takes to get you over the line. He's achieved relegation at this level before and I'm sure he'll do it again.

The useless sack of shit.

11 hours ago, madton said:

It's not as if Robbie fucking Muirhead would do much better. Orsi should be launched into the sun, sure, but that's not actually going to solve our chronic performance in front of goal.

Edited by vikingTON

Muirhead's worse. I wouldn't even let him on the bus (do we still go on a bus?), never mind the pitch.

If we go into the arse end of a 'relegation battle' with Robbie Muirhead on the pitch, we'll deserve everything we get... which will be absolutely f**k all.

I'd take 14 players up there tomorrow night, and Orsi would be the 14th, on the off chance a bit of running around and bumping into people might be 'helpful' in the last 15 minutes.

1 hour ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Orsi would be the 14th, on the off chance a bit of running around and bumping into people might be 'helpful' in the last 15 minutes.

Because Orsi coming on for the last 15 to give us absolutely no ability to hold onto the ball has worked so well when squandering previous leads.

55 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

Not sure who’ll finish 9th but I have a feeling they’ll be safe against Falkirk.

6 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Shame it's not that simple.

Cove, on the other hand...

I still stand by my post about the championship team winning quite comfortably but the way it's set up now Cove will get a rest on Tuesday and Airdrie should be able to rest players too which will even things out a bit. Falkirk look toast and if they scrape in would be seen off quite comfortably. 

Not seen much of the championship this season but unless the 9th place team are playing Airdrie with their long throw bombardment and are weak to set pieces I would still expect them to win.

1 hour ago, Fuctifano said:

Not seen much of the championship this season but unless the 9th place team are playing Airdrie with their long throw bombardment and are weak to set pieces I would still expect them to win.

Sounds like a final for the ages if Gusball slithers through as well.