The Relegation Dogfight

The Relegation Dogfight  

320 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pleasing results tonight. A dent in any Top 4 aspirations for us of course but I'd rather the teams above us win than the ones below us.

Big game against Caley. Win that and I'll start to relax a bit.

On 27/12/2020 at 06:53, RossBFaeDundee said:

It really doesn't feel like a dogfight tbh. Sorry QoS, but I think your time is up, barely a fight yesterday.

Also, Queens fans better be thanking me considering that as soon as I posted this they became one of the best teams in the league.

Will be a laugh to go back and remember all the QoS fans' posts of doom once they've confirmed that they're staying up.

7 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Also, Queens fans better be thanking me considering that as soon as I posted this they became one of the best teams in the league.

Will be a laugh to go back and remember all the QoS fans' posts of doom once they've confirmed that they're staying up.

Yes, lots of us fell into the same trap you did, of underestimating that George Galloway bounce.

Last night helps us a lot with the safety that is the concern of this thread.  Another point or two would do it, but we've a difficult run-in and we're not there yet.

Hi guys @TheAuchtChip affiliated with @pieandbov are running a poll on Twitter for Scotland’s Coolest Stadium.  It’s not about the size or the dressing room quality. It’s the quirky nature of Scotland’s stadia that makes these grounds stand out. 
Voting closes in 30 Hours so get voting for the Indodrill!
RTs appreciated 🙏🏻

29 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

The Indodrill stands out for being a complete shithole. Comfortably the worst ground in the division with absolutely no redeeming features.

Plus those horrible old style nets with the stanchions.  Absolutely disgusting.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

The Indodrill stands out for being a complete shithole. Comfortably the worst ground in the division with absolutely no redeeming features.

There's a nice view of the hills in the background but otherwise correct. 

So long as we continue to play Captain Calamity McGinty every match then we will be wildly fortunate to break 30 points - even with two potential dead rubber home games before Arbroath on the last day. It's looking more and more like a race to the bottom between two sinking ships.

On 06/04/2021 at 19:21, RossBFaeDundee said:

3 weeks ago ICT fans were telling me how bad their club sucked and were certain to be relegated. I responded there wasn't much of a chance of that with their personnel, and since that time they haven't lost and have been the hottest club in Scotland, haha.