St Mirren v The Rangers 16/12

Lex

Got what we deserved from that match. The poorest display we’ve put in all season. I was disappointed we blew a 2 goal lead against 10 man Benfica, but this is the first time this season I’ve been angry at one of our performances.

So many players not at it. We had the majority of the ball but done next to nothing with it in terms of creating chances.

Then we draw level and look to take it to extra time and we actually had a chance to break and it was a shocking touch from Kamara (I think) that gave the ball away that led to St Mirren’s first corner that eventually led to their winner.

Piss poor.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Terrific second half from St Mirren.  Better organised and much more determined than we were and the result was well deserved

I can't even be annoyed as we were beaten by the better team.

All the best to the Buddies for the rest of the competition and I hope we were knocked out by the eventual cup winners.  Play like that and it'll take some team to beat you!

3 minutes ago, AJF said:

Got what we deserved from that match. The poorest display we’ve put in all season. I was disappointed we blew a 2 goal lead against 10 man Benfica, but this is the first time this season I’ve been angry at one of our performances.

So many players not at it. We had the majority of the ball but done next to nothing with it in terms of creating chances.

Then we draw level and look to take it to extra time and we actually had a chance to break and it was a shocking touch from Kamara (I think) that gave the ball away that led to St Mirren’s first corner that eventually led to their winner.

Piss poor.

Two contrasting posts and its Kincardine who comes across as the magnanimous one. Incredible scenes.