St Mirren v The Rangers 16/12

Lex

2 minutes ago, btb said:

I presume it is or you wouldn't have said so - now calm down and listen to some Killing Joke!

Just got Pandemonium LP and the singles 4xLP set on vinyl last Friday.  Can't play at this time of night or my neighbours would be converted.

It's on Freeview ch64 tomorrow at 1500.

15 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
47 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:
Will there be highlights on free telly at some point?

Full match never mind highlights. Freesports channel 3.00pm tomorrow although don't know if that's on freeview ?

13 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Freesports is on freeview ch 64.

Thanks both.

48 minutes ago, GAD said:

I still can't believe that happened. I was so gutted when the equaliser went in. We had played so well, except for a bad first 25 minutes. We had nullified Rangers biggest threats, and caused them problems of our own, but the team just looked knackered, completely spent and it felt like we'd be doing well just to get to extra time, when we would lose anyway. I was sitting on the couch so deflated. Then a couple of minutes later THAT HAPPENED. Couldn't fucking believe it. Was jumping around my living room like a teenager. 

I honestly thought we deserved it as well. I thought, second half particularly we were the better team, at least in that we did what we were trying to do better than Rangers anyway. There were no failures for us tonight. Doyle Hayes had a pretty rough first 20 minutes, but he got over it and was excellent in the second half. Erhahon looks a real player, and has a bit of edge as well. I really like him. Connelly, McGrath, Mason and Obika worked so hard to press and close down the fullbacks, while still managing to cause problems of their own, and the whole defence did well to really limit Rangers to very few chances if you are being honest.

Brilliant stuff. So happy. f**k knows how I'm getting to sleep tonight.

I was watching it on the telly upstairs. Its the most fun i've had in my bedroom ever.

1 hour ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Sure someone said during the commentary on Radio Scotland it was the 2014 League Cup.

Edit - Though that would be during Rangers 1st Seaside season I think

Yes Lennon was great for lolz in the cups during that period. 

2 hours ago, FifeArab said:

In a COVID free world, Livi v St Mirren would’ve been perfect for somewhere like Fir Park.

No idea why this has been downvoted so much, because it almost certainly would have been played at Fir Park. Unlike the Scottish Cup, the semis of this tournament don't always get played at Hampden, and the likes of Fir Park, Easter Road and Tynecastle are regularly used.