Dundee FC vs Dunfermline Athletic

2 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

f**k sake. My laptop just popped off and doing a massive system update for no fucjing reason. Probably saved my afternoon.

You jammy b*****d. If I wasn't using my work laptop it would be out the fucking window.

This is really pathetic. Can’t defend this. Set up really poorly and not a single player has looked good. We couldn’t complain about being 4/5 down. No attacking threat/intent and just sitting deep inviting Dundee to attack us all game.

7 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

What’s the excuse for us being so poor last week, or against Raith? We didn’t have a gruelling 120 mins midweek before those games. Our manager isn’t good at adapting and turning around poor form/performances. Our performance against Raith was poor. Our performance last week was very poor and today, we’ve completely collapsed. It’s been getting gradually worse each week, so I don’t think that can be put down to playing midweek.

We were poor last week because well, that sometimes just happens. If teams were to just consistently play to their best football would be very boring. We weren't that poor against Raith, there were some hyperbolic reactions from the fans during the game, we were well worthy of a draw in that game. We have been dreadful today, not all of that will be down to the 120 minutes midweek but it certainly hasn't helped, it's really helped accentuate the poor performance though.