Dundee FC vs Dunfermline Athletic

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Defending this Dunfermline performance so far.

Oh God Reaction GIF

I've posted saying it's a dreadful performance so far, which it is. This may come as a surprise but there's usually a reason for such things, and playing a grueling 120 minutes midweek then playing on a heavy pitch isn't a good combination. 

6 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Crawford is shite

Tame, shitebag stuff like today makes me genuinely question him again. We started the season brilliantly but we've seen this pish too much under Crawford. I had thought that we'd got over these limp, characterless nonsense performances, but if we're doing this shit again I am going to start doubting him again.

4 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

😁

Like fine wine

Edited by DA Baracus

Just now, Grant228 said:

I've posted saying it's a dreadful performance so far, which it is. This may come as a surprise but there's usually a reason for such things, and playing a grueling 120 minutes midweek then playing on a heavy pitch isn't a good combination. 

Playing 120 minutes midweek doesn't account for you barely being able to string a pass together. It doesn't account for you basically sticking 10 men behind the ball until 2 goals down and it doesn't account for you giving Charlie fucking Adam the run of half the pitch to put it in the top corner from 30 yards.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Playing 120 minutes midweek doesn't account for you barely being able to string a pass together. It doesn't account for you basically sticking 10 men behind the ball until 2 goals down and it doesn't account for you giving Charlie fucking Adam the run of half the pitch to put it in the top corner from 30 yards.

Funny, but not closing people down and adopting a more defensive attitude is exactly something you could put fatigue down too. 

What’s the excuse for us being so poor last week, or against Raith? We didn’t have a gruelling 120 mins midweek before those games. Our manager isn’t good at adapting and turning around poor form/performances. Our performance against Raith was poor. Our performance last week was very poor and today, we’ve completely collapsed. It’s been getting gradually worse each week, so I don’t think that can be put down to playing midweek.

Just now, Grant228 said:

Funny, but not closing people down and adopting a more defensive attitude is exactly something you could put fatigue down too. 

It's your team. I'm more than happy for you to accept such shite tbh.