Dundee FC vs Dunfermline Athletic

Few question marks over Dunfermline today. Has Crawford reverted back to the manager we know he is? Can they rebound and be Hearts main challengers and prove today was just a blip? Or will they crumble against a side in dreadful form? Is there an uglier man in football than Stevie Crawford? Imagine he had a child with Paul McGowan. Oft.

Will any of our players that were essentially hobbled, like a scene out of Stephen King's Misery, by Caley today be fit for next week? Will Jack Hamilton revert to type or actually keep playing with his arms? Will Afolabi be interested? Which member of the opposition will McPake challenge to a square go?

Fixture of the week IMO.

Edited by Ludo*1

Well we haven't lost at home in the league this season, so that'll be something new for this campaign.

Wonder if this'll go exactly the same way as every other home league game this season: play well in the 1st half, go 1-0 up and make it look like we should be comfortably ahead by half-time, then desperately try not to concede for the entire 2nd half as we get weaker from substitutions. 1-2 the Pars.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Few question marks over Dunfermline today. Has Crawford reverted back to the manager we know he is? Can they rebound and be Hearts main challengers and prove today was just a blip? Or will they crumble against a side in dreadful form? Is there an uglier man in football than Stevie Crawford? Imagine he had a child with Paul McGowan. Oft.

Will any of our players that were essentially hobbled, like a scene out of Stephen King's Misery, by Caley today be fit for next week? Will Jack Hamilton revert to type or actually keep playing with his arms? Will Afolabi be interested? Which member of the opposition will McPake challenge to a square go?

Fixture of the week IMO.

I'm angered to the point of wishing a physical confrontation with you over your slur against Crawford. He's a deeply handsome man with excellent sartorial sense.

Paul McGowan is a horrendous looking being that the Fallout series of games based the Super Mutants on.

Anyway, I think we'll lose this. It's exactly the type of game Crawford will have the team playing like shitebags for. Desperate hope I'm wrong mind.

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I'm angered to the point of wishing a physical confrontation with you over your slur against Crawford. He's a deeply handsome man with excellent sartorial sense.

Paul McGowan is a horrendous looking being that the Fallout series of games based the Super Mutants on.

Anyway, I think we'll lose this. It's exactly the type of game Crawford will have the team playing like shitebags for. Desperate hope I'm wrong mind.

Our manager acts like a homeless man that's won a competition whilst yours looks like one.

image.png.b3f75d9e999d3a59adb14468d1bfa9fa.png

18 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Our manager acts like a homeless man that's won a competition whilst yours looks like one.

image.png.b3f75d9e999d3a59adb14468d1bfa9fa.png

An unpleasant post. Please correspond with me to arrange a time and place for a physical confrontation between us.

11 minutes ago, The Derry said:

Can only have a midweek scrap for this game as I'm out of town at the weekend.  Any Dunfermline fans that fancy getting a slap across their ugly domes give me a shout.

Thank you.

I live in Dundee so I can do midweek. When are you thinking?

Edited by DA Baracus