St Johnstone v Livingston - 12/12/20

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm wondering how a back 5, plus GK, can allow two separate players to be in 10 yards of space and allow them to complete a pass that loops up about 20ft in the air, all within 25 yards of our own goal.

Yes poor defending as well. It's as if our defence switches off when we're in possession.

Just now, ATLIS said:

I thought the 5 sub rule was that you had to do it within 3 instances? We're about to make our 4th sub instance with Holt coming on...

Half time doesn't count.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Zero chance.

Our attack is the worst in the league.

There we go

Our first win away to St Johnstone since 2007!

Looks like we might be going onto a nice little run now too, hopefully beat Ross County in the cup on Wednesday 

1 minute ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Get it right up them for not putting the ball out when Tiffoney was down injured. Deserved win. 

And why should we? Wasn’t a head knock, given the way Livi played who even knew of it was an actual injury or play acting. We did nothing wrong, nor would I want us to pander to our opposition. Referee’s discretion to get involved and he didn’t. 

3 minutes ago, Widge said:

And why should we? Wasn’t a head knock, given the way Livi played who even knew of it was an actual injury or play acting. We did nothing wrong, nor would I want us to pander to our opposition. Referee’s discretion to get involved and he didn’t. 

You were entitled to play on, it was just cuntery.

Justice done in the end msg-14566-0-05615600-1335058215_thumb.gif

Edited by EdinburghLivi

Livi deserved to win. We maybe had more territory and more of the ball in the final third but, yet again, we created very little with it. 

I feel like I watch two completely different teams. Away from home we play really exciting football, probably influenced by teams allowing us more space. At home we're powderpuff and never look like scoring. It was nice to see Kane making a front post run today though, a good goal from our perspective.

Well done Livi and Martindale - did their homework on us and got the win. We must be quite easy to set up against though, sit in and let us play the ball in front of you, then counter attack and score.

8 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

That's because he was fucking at it. 

7 minutes ago, Widge said:

7 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Was that the lad who then got up and jogged back cos nobody took any notice of him, aye?

Get this straight to my veins. Only thing better than a dirty as f**k team losing is the fans having a wee cry afterwards. GIRFUY.