Aberdeen vs Ross County

20 minutes ago, Irrational Behaviour said:

County were arguably better than us from about the 35th minute onwards.

I am arguing that the Dons were the better side for most of the game and that we deserved to win.  

27 minutes ago, Irrational Behaviour said:

County were arguably better than us from about the 35th minute onwards. They'll be disappointed they didn't score at least once.

Poor performance again but it's a win. Four huge games before Rangers come to town. To keep on the heels of Hibs, we need to win all four. McCrorie will be a massive loss next week. We need to improve as we have abject since our win against Hibs at home. 

Behave.

They should have scored before our second but I don't think anyone can honestly watch that game and decide we were second best for the majority.

Edited by Merkland Red

3 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Behave.

They should have scored before our second but I don't think anyone can honestly watch that game and decide were second best for the majority.

Aye. I thought we were a little eager to allow them the ball and see the game out at 2-0 but ultimately we were very comfortable. 

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

Aye. I thought we were a little eager to allow them the ball and see the game out at 2-0 but ultimately we were very comfortable. 

Yeah that's a pretty fair summary of the second half. 

Fell asleep near the end and missed Ngwenyas debut. Nice to see another lad getting minutes.

Important save from Lewis with 20 to go. County never really bothered us after that.

Given recent weeks, just good to get a win, as we now have another couple of away games and apparently McCrorie suspended.

Main made the most of his opportunity.

1 minute ago, Merkland Red said:

Yeah that's a pretty fair summary of the second half. 

Fell asleep near the end and missed Ngwenyas debut. Nice to see another lad getting minutes.

He made a good challenge and good ball into box which Sam wasted. 
A short cameo but did himself no harm. 

19 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:
3 hours ago, Merkland Red said:
Quietly happy that there's a lot of talk about Hibs pushing the old firm at the moment.

The same Hibs we absolutely battered twice. They are actually favourites to finish ahead of us. Incomprehensible stuff. Did they not go down from a similar position a few years ago?

No point being upset about it. Let them get the attention and we can (hopefully) go about our business quietly.

4 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

Quietly happy that there's a lot of talk about Hibs pushing the old firm at the moment.

I time-sliced between your game and the Hibs game on hesgoal this afternoon and they were much more relaxed on the ball than you were.  OK so different opposition but you huffed and puffed for a lot of the game and Hibs didn't.

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I time-sliced between your game and the Hibs game on hesgoal this afternoon and they were much more relaxed on the ball than you were.  OK so different opposition but you huffed and puffed for a lot of the game and Hibs didn't.

We’ve been on a poor run and needed a result more than anything. We’re also still missing a few key players. there is next to no value comparing our performance today vs what hibs did with Hamilton.