Aberdeen vs Ross County

12 minutes ago, Jute said:

Doubt we will get a bid of the alleged level in the summer unless he can start scoring goals again. Shown no sign of that so far. 

Not convinced Main will look like scoring anymore than Cosgrove has. 

Shows what I know. 1-0 Main.

Steady in possession for the first 30mins but not really going anywhere in the final third. Don’t think we had a single attempt on goal other than the sclaffed goal.

County much improved after their second subby. This has 1-0 or 1-1 all over it. Hud me back.

Billy McKay normally loves a goal against us, and County have improved since he came on.

What is Taylor’s thought process lunging in to give away that free kick with a minute of stoppage time to go? All he needed to do was jockey the boy down the line.

McKay probably should do better with the header.

We can just be too neat and tidy without any end product too often.

I thought that was dreadful 45 minutes reminds me of Hamilton game with so much of the ball but not creating much. Ross County was really bad until 35 minutes where they look better. 

Hate the negativity with the fans at the moment so the result is most important so just keep a clean sheet and move on.

Edited by betting competition