People who did one noteable thing at your club & nothing else

1 hour ago, GTG_03 said:

Rory Fallon scored a worldie against Hibs in the semi final at hampden and did nothing else.

His wife also got a job at the p & j, copied other writers articles, changed a few words and passed them off as her own. Easy money.

eta video

That's Mr and Mrs Fallon of The Cowlick Creamery I'll have you know.

image.png.2048b5ed91f3f46fb93f41df583a9448.pngh

"Ice cream's been a passion of mine since I was young," he said as we sat in one of the restaurants in south-west England that he and his wife supply through their Plymouth-based Cowlick Creamery business.

"I remember when my dad used to coach football on Saturday and I'd play my games. On a Sunday we'd get ice cream as a treat if we won.

"My wife and I both had a major passion for it. Every time we'd go on holiday, the first place we'd hit wouldn't be the theme parks or beach - it would be the best ice cream shop in town.

29 minutes ago, EdmontonDandy said:

A two for one here.  Fernando Pasquinelli and John Stewart in a 3-2 win against Celtic at Parkhead.

Dreadful challenge from Balde there. He regularly got away with that nonsense in Scotland but often got done for it in European games.

2 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Husref_Musemic.jpg

Rocked up from Yugoslavia, scored against Hibs and then fucked off.   Urban myth that he died duuring the conflict in the former Yogoslavia.  Last seen managing Sarajevo.

Musemic?

2 hours ago, Comrie said:

John Stewart, scored our 1000th goal from when we joined the league, did heehaw else and came across as a jakey shitebag.

As did Adam Strachan. In fact he was a jakey shitebag. 

Him and Dyron Daal (shudders) spent most of their time in Ladbrokes or The Mallard. 

Jason Crooks scored our winning penalty in the Challenge Cup final against Clyde before sliding down the leagues. Think a few of us had relatively high hopes for him, but in reality I think we were looking for any kind of brightness during the Leitch era. 

Middlesbrough loanee Josh Walker opened the scoring against Bayern Munich at Pittodrie in the first leg of our UEFA Cup Round of 32 tie in 2008, which was one of his thirteen appearances in all competitions for us. It's probably about the loudest I've heard Pittodrie after a goal since I started going at around the beginning of the century. According to Wikipedia, he is now plying his trade as joint player and assistant manager at Tranent Juniors. 

12 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Middlesbrough loanee Josh Walker opened the scoring against Bayern Munich at Pittodrie in the first leg of our UEFA Cup Round of 32 tie in 2008, which was one of his thirteen appearances in all competitions for us. It's probably about the loudest I've heard Pittodrie after a goal since I started going at around the beginning of the century. According to Wikipedia, he is now plying his trade as joint player and assistant manager at Tranent Juniors. 

I'm still wearing that kit!  It's one of my favourites.

Edited by aDONisSheep

In more recent years for Motherwell:

Craig Reid signed for us in March after leaving Morton in January for expenses and bonuses and looked every inch the lower league journeyman, but somehow earned himself a two-year deal on proper wages with this sclaff that earned us second place. 

Kallum Higginbotham signed for us on loan in January ‘13 and was rather unlucky that the second coming of Faddy came just as he was settling in. The only thing of note he did was this sublime overhead kick. He ended up back the following season playing against us for Partick and after scoring twice to put them 3-2 up, he ran down the length of the east stand giving it the 🤫 was great to see the egg on his face when McManus made it 4-3 late on 😂