People who did one noteable thing at your club & nothing else

Rory Fallon scored a worldie against Hibs in the semi final at hampden and did nothing else.

His wife also got a job at the p & j, copied other writers articles, changed a few words and passed them off as her own. Easy money.

eta video

Edited by GTG_03

3 minutes ago, G51 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mOq_KmgVos

Ugo Ehiogu. Died in 2017, which is a bit mad to think about. Guy was only 44.

Could fairly hit an overhead kick.

Daniel Prodan also died at the age of 44. Daniel Prodan of course being most noteable for ensuring the rigidity of the Rangers injury table.

April 1998 and my Mrs was pregnant with our first.  We went to a funeral in Stockholm and, the next morning, drove to Gothenburg and took a ferry to Frederikshavn in Denmark for a 3-day break.  We booked in to the hotel, had some lunch then had a wee cuddle and a bit of a nap.  When I woke up I flicked on the TV just in time to to see this blunderbuss from Jonas Thern - who was otherwise utter shite: 

Edited by The_Kincardine

For my age group of Dons it has to be Derek Mackay.  Winning goals in the quarter and semi final then two in the 3 - 1 final win against Celtic in 1970.  Left three games later apparently in dispute with signing terms and/or cup winning bonus never to be heard of again. Only played 15 games in all for us.

NINTCHDBPICT000405573843.jpg?strip=all&w

Ragdolled the Hamilton defence, scoring two goals.

Other than that all I can remember of him was winding up the Dundee fans when we played them at dens park.

Edited by ZX1886