Peterhead v East Fife

3 hours ago, 7 Eleven said:

Specifically who and what would be your alternative teams?

Since you have asked Agnew has not be contributing a lot. We never seem to change that bit of the team so I don't know if we have another player who could create in that position. We are relying on Wallace to play well to win games. Other players need to contribute as well. 

Left side defence looks alarming. Long ball doesn’t suit.
Camera work plus static camera off the ball. Not a good afternoon. #fifeforlife

Scratch the heed time- played really well last week and poorly this week.Dunsmore must of been carrying an injury- when fit he is one of our best players- not to be picked in first 11.

We have had problems down the left for a while now.

As we all know- a win next week is vital for so many reasons.....

4 minutes ago, troy said:

Since you have asked Agnew has not be contributing a lot. We never seem to change that bit of the team so I don't know if we have another player who could create in that position. We are relying on Wallace to play well to win games. Other players need to contribute as well. 

The manager literally changed that part of the team two weeks ago, moving from two players in there to three. It worked the first time (i.e., Agnew was more effective), but not so much yesterday. Maybe it needs more time to bed in?

What do you think the response would be if the manager went back to 4-4-2, he dropped Agnew and the team lose to Forfar? 

It's long been a trait of this manager, that when things start to go wrong, either during games, or during runs, he doesn't seem to be able to change things. 

We'll probably win against Forfar next week, and everything will be rosey again for another week or two, but I'm starting to detect patience wearing thin amongst our support?

1 hour ago, 7 Eleven said:

The manager literally changed that part of the team two weeks ago, moving from two players in there to three. It worked the first time (i.e., Agnew was more effective), but not so much yesterday. Maybe it needs more time to bed in?

What do you think the response would be if the manager went back to 4-4-2, he dropped Agnew and the team lose to Forfar? 

I'm talking about the performance of the player rather than the formation. Some players who don't perform retain their place for longer than they should at the expense of other players. The most recent being Brett Long. 

6 minutes ago, troy said:

I'm talking about the performance of the player rather than the formation. Some players who don't perform retain their place for longer than they should at the expense of other players. The most recent being Brett Long. 

I take it you are meaning Jordan Hart retained his place longer than he should have at the expense of Brett Long?

32 minutes ago, grant1903 said:

We can maybe play a 4231 with aggy further forward in the 3

long

watson Dunlop Huggins 

Murdoch  Davidson 

swanson(when fully fit) aggy   Wallace 

Hamilton 

just a thot ???

Perfect for when we get reduced to 10 men!

Agree 100%
You can see opposition applying pressure and its only matter of time before they score. Eventually they score, what does DY do.... Waits for them to score then kicks the water bottle and throw hands up in the air.

It's long been a trait of this manager, that when things start to go wrong, either during games, or during runs, he doesn't seem to be able to change things. 
We'll probably win against Forfar next week, and everything will be rosey again for another week or two, but I'm starting to detect patience wearing thin amongst our support?